Chapter 7

We are all galloping across the rainbow bridge, Thor is in the front, Sif, Loki and I are in the middle, and the warrior three are behind as. We reached the observatory where Heimdall was waiting outside it with his sword, we stop quite a long way from him on the bridge, dismount our horses and start walking towards him.

"Leave this to me" Loki says to Thor once we reached Heimdall and he takes a step forward "Good Heimdall-"

"You're not dressed warmly enough" Heimdall tells us.

"I'm sorry?"

"You think you can deceive me?"

"You must be mistaken. We're not-" Loki gets interrupted with Thor yelling enough.

"Heimdall, may we pass?"

"Never has an enemy slipped by my watch, until this day. I wish to know how that happened"

"Then tell no one where we've gone until we've returned. Understand?" Thor walks pass him followed by the rest.

"What happened? Your silver tongue turn to lead?" Volstagg mocks Loki.

"Do not, make fun of my brother" I point at him with a serious face, Loki grabs my hand and pulls me to keep walking but Heimdall stops us.

"Look after yourself princess you're not supposed to go in the Bifrost let alone to Jotounheim" he warns.

"I will. Thank you Heimdall" We walk into the observatory, around Heimdalls elevated panel and stand in front of it looking out into the galaxy. Loki wraps his arm around me.

"It's going to feel really strange your first time in the Bifrost" he tells me, I nod feeling nervous. Heimdall puts his sword into the panel and activates the Bifrost.

"Be warned. I will honour my sworn oath to protect this realm as its gatekeeper. If your return threatens the safety of Asgard, Bifrost will remain closed to you. You'll be left to die in the cold wastes if Jotunheim" Heimdall warns us, making my even more nervous and Loki tighten his arm around me.

"Couldn't you just leave the bridge open for us?" Volstagg asks.

"To keep this bridge open would unleash the full power of the Biforst and destroy Jotunheim with you upon it"

"I have no plans to die today" Thor responds confidently.

"None do" Heimdall pushes his sword deeper into the panel and we all get sucked into the Bifrost, I instantly close my eyes against the blinding bright lights and weird super-fast flying feeling. Once I fell ground under my feet, I open my eyes and Loki takes his arm from around me, I stumble a bit, it was really cold even with the cape on, so I tighten the cape around myself. We all look around Jotunheim, it was snowing, and everything looked to be falling apart.

We start walking though the eerie silence towards the castle thing where we were expecting to find frost giants, I was jumping at every sound and making sure I was always close to Loki "Where are they?" Sif asks concerned.

"Hiding. As cowards always do" Thor replies. We keep walking for a while longer and I can hear the frost giants moving around.

"You've come a long way to die Asgardians" we hear a deep voice making us all stop walking, we look up and see a frost giant sitting on a throne. Must be the king of the frost giants, Laufey.

"I am Thor Odinson"

"We know who you are"

"How did your people get into Asgard?" Thor demands.

Laufey looks over us before speaking again "The house of Odin is full of traitors"

"Do not dishonour my father's name with your lies" Thors grip tightens on his hammer, Laufey stands up towering over us.