Chapter 6

It's been a few months since Father told us that Thor is going to become king, Thor didn't have much free time anymore, so I don't see him very often compared to how much I did. He spends most of his time learning more about being king and warrior training. Loki has started to become a bit distanced practicing his magic more and staying in his room a lot, but I know he is still really upset by the fact he isnt going to become king.

Today is Thor's coronation to become king, like when we became gods the throne room was filled with people, Father was sitting on his throne, the warrior three were standing each on a step towards the bottom of the stairs, on the other side Mother stood, then a step below was Loki, a step below him was me with Nyx on my shoulder, and next to me was Lady Sif.

Loki, Sif and the warrior three are all wearing their battle amour while Mother and I are in fancy dresses, I wore my tiara and my ring which I hardly never take off, it is the most precious thing to me along with my violin. "Are you alright?" I look up to Loki.

"I'm fine, Luna. Don't worry" The people erupt into cheers as I see Thor holding up Mjolnir in his battle armour, he starts walking towards us throwing Mjolnir and catching it and pointing to Sif.

"Oh, please" she rolls her eyes, making me giggle. He walks over to the stairs and kneels at the bottom, putting Mjolnir on the floor then putting his helmet on the handle. He looks over to us and very obviously winks, making Mother and I try to hold a smile, he looks at the warrior three smiling at them and they all return his smile. Father stands up from the throne and bangs Gungnir on the ground making the crowd quiet almost instantly.

"Thor Odinson, my heir" Odin starts sounding like he's trying not to cry, I grab Loki's hand and keep listening "My first born. So long entrusted with this mighty hammer, Mjolnir. Forged in the heart of a dying star, from the sacred metal of Uru. Only one may lift it. Only one is worthy. Who wields this hammer commands the lightning and the storm. Its power has no equal. As a weapon, to destroy, or as a tool, to build. It is a fit companion for a King" I start to get a weird feeling to I focus more on the sounds, closing my eyes "I have defended Asgard and the lives of the innocent across the nine realms" Fathers voice starts to fade as I focus more on zoning out from the ceremony. I hear two in sync footsteps which I'm guessing are guards and then a weird freezing over sound, I open my eyes and look around "Do you swear to guard the nine realms?" Father asks Thor.

"I swear"

"What's wrong?" Loki whispers.

"Something is in the palace. I can hear it" I look up to him worried, he squeezes my hand.

"I'm sure it's fine"

"Do you swear to preserve the peace?"

"I swear"

"I dont think it is" I whisper to him.

"Do you swear to cast aside all selfish ambition and pledge yourself only to the good of all the realms?"

"I swear!" Thor raises Mjolnir in the air.

"Then on this day, I, Odin Allfather, proclaim you... I hear more of the freezing then a fight making me jump "Frost giants" Father bangs Gungnir, I clutch my ears shrieking slightly in pain and unfocused from the sound, I only get affected by loud sounds if Im using my powers to focus on the sounds. Father, Thor, Loki and I run towards the vaults leaving the ceremony, and Nyx flew to mother.

We walk into the vault right as the destroyer walked back into its cage thing. The vault was frozen, and 2 bodies laid frozen "I told you something was wrong" I hit Lokis arm staring wide eyed at the bodies.

"The Jotuns must pay for what they've done!" Thor demands.

"They have paid with their lives. The destroyer did its job, and the Casket is safe. All is well" we all turn to Father, and I grab Loki's hand again.