Chapter 4

Thor- 1,385(25)

Loki- 1,270 (23)

Luna- 940 (17)

I'm strolling through Mother's gardens after spending my early morning reading books in the palace library with Loki, I was reading about the other realms that I would love to visit but father doesnt want me leaving Asgard, and these mysterious gems called infinity stones they're powerful gems that in the wrong hands could cause catastrophic damage to the universe. There are six stones, the Mind, Power, Reality, Time, Soul and Space stone. The Mind stone can manipulate minds, The Power stone is able to give the user enhanced strength, stamina and power. The Reality stone can alter reality, The Time stone is able to change the time whether its slowing down the time, reversing time, fast forwarding time and is able to show the user the future. No one knows the abilities of the Soul stone as no one has ever encountered it before, The Space stone is able to make portals and teleport the user anywhere they wish.

I continue walking watching all the butterflies and bees flying around surrounded by all the beautiful smells coming from the hundreds of flowers, I spot Mother leaning down tending to the flowers. I skip happily over to her, she looks up at me and smiles "Good morning my darling" she greets and pulls me into a hug.

"Good morning, Mother" I hug her back, after we had pulled away she knelt and started weeding the gardens. I kneel next to her and start weeding as well.

"I didn't see you or Loki at breakfast, were you two in the library again?" she asks without looking up.

"Oh yes, sorry we missed breakfast Mother. we got really into our books and didn't realise the time" I apologised.

"It's quite alright my dear. What were you reading about?"

"I was reading about the infinity stones. They really are quite fascinating"

"Oh, they are. And quite powerful"

"Indeed. I also read about the other realms, will I ever be able to explore them?" I ask quietly, she turns to me and takes my hands in hers.

"I'm sure you will. It's just your father believes it is too dangerous to leave Asgard, you are just a young girl and the princess. You never know what could happen and he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if something did" She explained.

"But I could travel the realms with him or Thor or Loki, I would be protected with them" she puts her hand on my cheek.

"I know, dear. But it is safer for you in Asgard for now. Just wait a few more years, get your powers under control and your sword skills" she winks at me when I gasp.

"You know!?"

"Of course, I know about you and your brothers disobeying your father's orders. I am your mother and the queen after all" she smirks "And I believe it is a good thing you are, you never know what danger is around every corner and you won't always have someone to protect you. Something your father needs to think about"

"So, you won't tell Father?" I question unsurely.

"No, I won't tell your father. Just be safe, I don't want you to get hurt"

"Of course, I promise" I kiss her cheek and get back to the gardens.

After we were happy with the garden, we stood up and walked arm in arm back towards the palace but stopped when we heard cheering "What's that cheering for, Mother?" I question trying to find where the sound was coming from.

"That would be the warriors and your brothers' annul evaluations of their skills" she responds, and I lit up in delight.

"Can we watch, Mother? Pleaseee" I beg.