57. Argument

Jimin planned a surprise date for you despite of his tight schedule. But you went to meet with one of your childhood guy friend after a long time without telling him, and when he called you, you told him that you were busy without listening further.

Later that night, when you came back home, you saw him sitting on the sofa inside your shared apartment with a serious expression.

When you asked him about it, he started to throw many question on you: where did you go, with whom you were, why you became so late.

And when he got to know that you were hanging out with a guy, he became very angry and started to put on a fight. You tried to calm him down. But one thing led to another and he ended up leaving the apartment with a bang sound on the door, which echoed through the whole apartment.

You sighed and looked around the room to realize the decoration; food on the table with candles and champagne bottle, fresh flowers in pot which was your favorite, dim lights lightening up the area.

Realization hit you and you became guilty for avoiding him on the phone and later shouting on him.

You waited the whole night for him to return with a hope to fix everything, but he didn't come. Next morning, you found yourself lying on the sofa in silence. That means he didn't come back.

You got up from the sofa with a heavy mood and decided to freshen up.

Later in the noon, you decided to go to his company, because you were sure that he would be practicing there.

As you got inside the practice room, everyone greeted you, while you greeted back, but the man you always loved ignored you, which made your heart feel a pang and made you realize his feelings.

After seeing him practicing one and half hour, when they took a break, you went towards Jimin who was drinking water.

You: Jimin?

He put down the bottle, but didn't look back at you.

You: I am sorry.

This time he looked at you for a second, but said those words, which made your eyes teary.

Jimin: Get out.

He left from there without looking back at you and you felt empty inside you. You looked around the room, and when you find the other members looking at you with pity and worry, you immediately left the room.

You came out to the balcony and let your tears fall down. Cold wind of winter was hitting your body, which was obviously giving you chills, but you didn't feel like going back inside the room.

Tears were continuously falling from your eyes, but you didn't care to wipe them, or to look at your surrounding.

Suddenly you flinched when someone pulled you in his embrace and wrapped you with him in his jacket. You were about to shout but then you heard a sniffle, and it didn't take you much time to recognize him.

You: J-jimin?

His sniffles turned into loud sobs, and you couldn't help but join him. His hold got tighten as he snuggled into your neck. You could feel his tears on your skin.

When you couldn't take it anymore, you turned around still being in his embrace and looked up at him. He also looked down into your eyes with his teary, red ones.

You wiped his tears with your thumb, which didn't help at all, because tears didn't seem to stop flowing down from his eyes.

Jimin: I am sorry.

You let out a loud sob which you were holding and hugged him tightly, while he hugged you back.

You: I- I am also sorry.

He shook his head which was hidden in the crook of your neck.

Jimin: I-it's not your fault. I over-reacted. I am sorry, my love. I am sorry to be so harsh on you.

You hug him more tightly, hearing his words.

You: I am sorry too for ignoring your words. And I love you.

He planted a kiss on the side of your head.

Jimin: I love you more.