90. Arcade

You have come to the arcade with your boyfriend along with his band members. You are really close to all of them, as they treat you like their sister.

Jungkook is one of them, who is always determined to win over everyone. So you put a bet against him, that if he won in car racing game, you will treat all of them tonight. And if you won, he will treat all of them tonight.

As you both take place you both give each other a challenging look.

You: Are you ready for the race, Mr. Jeon?

Jungkook: Always.

As the game begin, Jimin was always there to cheer for you, and Jin was there to cheer for his boyfriend who is competing against you, while others kept watching your game intensely.

Jimin: You can do it, Y/n. Beat his arrogant ass.

You: I will win for you.

You were driving your car, but suddenly it stopped in the middle when Jungkook collided his car with you. Jungkook along with Jin erupted a cheerful laugh, while you and Jimin clicked your tongue.

But you didn't lose hope. You again start the car.

Everyone was watching Jungkook's car, while Jimin's eyes never left your car. And when you reached near Jungkook's car, Jimin pointed it out to gain everyone's attention.

 And when you reached near Jungkook's car, Jimin pointed it out to gain everyone's attention

Jimin: Look! She is covering up.

Jungkook glanced at your car, and licked his lips in nervousness, as your car was coming near his.

A tensed moment was lingering there, until you crossed the finish line before Jungkook. Jungkook groaned, and you stood up from your seat before throwing yourself on Jimin.

You: Yay! I won!

Jimin giggled and spinned you around, while the others cheered for you, except for Jungkook and Jin of course. After few seconds, Jimin put you down, and you turned towards Jungkook.

You: So, are you ready to pay bill, Mr. Jeon?

Jin: He is always ready.

Jungkook: Hyung!!!

As he whined, you all laughed at his cuteness, while Jin was avoiding his boyfriend's playful punches.

[A/n: I really want to write a book on Jin and Jungkook. What do you say?]