1- woah

-Ellie's POV-

The first day of seventh year.

I pulled nervously on my pendant.

I forced my way onto the train, past a group of chattering first years. They already seemed insufferable. Neither of my parents had been able to drop me off since they had a fortune- telling appointment.

I got to the Slytherin carriage and smiled when I saw Mattheo and Theodore sitting in a compartment. Theodore's jaw dropped when he saw me and he just stared at me.

I can imagine why. I'd changed a lot over the summer and we hadn't seen each other. My hair was longer and healthier, my skin was clearer, I'd fixed my teeth with magic, my waist was slimmer and more toned, not to mention my chest is a lot fuller.

"Woah" he whispered and Mattheo turned around.
"Yes hello to you too Teddy" I rolled my eyes at him. I was the only person who was allowed to call him Teddy. We'd been friends since we were little because our families were related.

Mattheo stared at me, his lips tweaking upwards into a smirk that sent my heart racing.

I sat next to Teddy, opposite Mattheo.
"Hi Mattheo"
"He-llo Ellie" I smiled and laughed a bit.

"How was summer for you Teddy?" I didn't ask Mattheo, he didn't like to talk about his life at home.
"Boring, I literally did nothing" he groaned and sat back a bit. The trolley lady came past and said "Ellie? You look so grown up!" I smiled and chuckled. She knew me since she was best friends with my grandmother.

"Thank you, can I have three chocolate frogs, a pumpkin pasty, and a packet of fizzing whizbees please" I held some galleons in my hand and bought them, then handed out a chocolate frog to Mattheo and Teddy, and the whizbees to Ted too.

"Thank youuuuu" Ted ruffled my hair and started eating.
"Thanks Ell" said Mattheo. I started eating my food and then decided to go and get changed since we were close to Hogwarts.

I came back in my jumper, shirt, tie, skirt, and shoes. I could never be bothered with the robes. Stupid flimsy pieces of fabric.

I sat back down and they were both changed too as we pulled into Hogwarts.

-timeskip to 3 hours later, 9:53 pm-

"God that food was good" I said as I lay down on Theodore's bed.
"I thought that was my bed" he said, raising an eyebrow at me.
"News flash, I don't care" he rolled his eyes and I sat up, him and Mattheo sitting next to me.

"Go back to your own dorm, loser" Theo complained jokingly. I punched his arm softly and Mattheo laughed.

"Nooo, all the girls I dorm with are bitches. I might just move in here" I said, half joking. Most of the people in his dorm were friendly with me or tolerable.

The dorm was Mattheo, Theodore, Lorenzo, Blaise, and Draco. I was good friends with Theodore and Enzo, and Mattheo, and I was friendly enough with Draco and Blaise.

"Have a sleepover here" Mattheo suggested, a devious smirk on his face. I laughed, thinking he was joking. "I'm not joking Ell, spend the night. It'll be fun" he said.

"Yeah why not Ellie" said Theo.

"Ugh, fine. I'm going to get my stuff." I patted them both on the head, almost blushing when I felt Mattheo's soft brown curls.

After changing into my pyjamas (a vest top with plaid green bottoms) and getting my uniform and hairbrush and everything, I headed back to the dorm.

"I'm back, dumbasses" Draco stared at me. I didn't think he was here yet, I hadn't seen him.

"Oh my god no way that is Ellie Delvaux in front of me?" Blaise said.
"Yes it is, do you want an autograph?" I joked.

"Nice tits" Enzo said under his breath, staring at me.
"ENZO!" I scolded and hit him in the face with a pillow.
"Ow!" He yelped and fell back onto his bed.

I went over to Theo and Teddy, taking Teddy's pillow and putting it on my lap.

"What do you guys usually do before bed"

"Wank." Theo replied and I hit him with the pillow.
"NOT THAT, MATTHEO" he laughed, showing his cute dimples.

"I don't know we talk..." Teddy mumbled.

"Truth or dare anyone? I have Firewhiskey" said Blaise.

"Count me in" I said, sitting in a circle with everyone else.

"Blaise" I chose. "Truth or Dare?"
"Hmmm... Dare"

"Dirty talk to Draco" I smirked. He turned to Draco who said coldly "If you do that I will hit you so hard you can't breathe."

I laughed at them and Blaise chose the next person. "Ellie" This game suddenly seems a lot less fun. "Truth or Dare"

"Truth"

"Would you shag any of the boys in this circle?"

Crap. I looked around at the circle. My best friend and a family friend, my crush, my other best friend, and two other guys. How was I supposed to answer this question in front of Theodore? He's basically my brother.

"Yes"

"Who?"

"I already answered the truth. I pickkkkk... Theodore"

The game continued on and on for at least an hour, until I got chosen again by Mattheo, a slightly nerve wracking smirk on his face. My stomach fluttered.

"Truth or Dare, Ellie?"
"Truth"
"Which of us would you shag"
"Dare"
"Take off a piece of clothing"

Fucks sake.

I panicked slightly, the rest of the boys staring at me in anticipation. Suddenly things felt a lot more cornering. I reluctantly took off my vest, and they stared at me in my bralette for a minute before I threw a blanket over myself.

"Awwwwwww..." Mattheo complained along with Blaise and Enzo.
"Idiots" muttered Theodore and I agreed. Draco just stared at me.

"You're all horny bastards" I said.

"I think it's time to end this game" Theodore said and they all reluctantly went to bed.

"I'm going for a smoke" said Mattheo, and left with a pack of cigarettes and his wand.

I lay next to Theodore.
"Teddy?" I whispered, considering most of the boys were asleep.
"Yes"
"Do you like girls?" I'd seen the way he eyes Enzo when he thinks nobody is looking. He gulped nervously, checking nobody was awake.
"I don't know. I like Enzo, but I don't know if I'm gay." He replied nervously. I turned my head to look at him.
"You won't tell anyone right?"
"Of course not, you're my best friend Teddy" I smiled at him reassuringly.

"I have a crush on Mattheo" I whispered to him.
"What?! Since when?"
"Like three years..."
"Why didn't you tell me?" I shrugged.
"You're his best friend, I thought you would tell him." I said truthfully. Also, Mattheo is the dark lords son.
"I would never tell anyone your secrets Ellie. You're also my best friend."

I hugged him softly and got out of his bed, pulling my top on to go for a smoke with Mattheo.

I found him at the top of the Astronomy Tower.
"Can I have a fag pleaseee" I said to him.
"Hmmm... I don't know"
"Please Theo" He lit one and handed it to me and I took a long drag, my body relaxing as I spoke.
"Smoking kills y'know" I said to him, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh please, coming from the girl who was practically on her knees begging me for a fag"
"Yeah you'd like me on my knees wouldn't you?" I said boldly, as he smirked, the same smirk that sent me reeling with excitement. I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the stars.

When I'd finished the cigarette I put it back in his hand.

"I'm going back to bed"
"Sleep in my bed, I'll sleep somewhere else"
"Fine, idiot"
Better than sleeping on the floor.