4- caught

-Ellie's POV-

"Mattheo? What the hell are you doing?" I heard Theo from behind us.

I jumped off Mattheo's lap and stood up.

"She was just- we were just-" It was kind of funny because Mattheo never gets nervous. But what wasn't funny was the look on Theo's face, practically red with anger.

"Theo it's okay-"

He grabbed Mattheo's collar and punched him right in the nose that I'd just healed. A sharp crack resounded through the room.

"Don't be running your hands all over my cousin, understand? I'll fucking kill you" said Theo, his words dripping with malice as he let go of Mattheo.

"Sorry Theo..." he mumbled, wincing at the pain in his nose. I healed his nose with a quick charm and then Theo dragged me out of the room.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked, breathing quickly.

"He didn't. It's okay I promise Theo. I let him" I said, then hugged him.

I knew exactly why he was so overprotective.

- 2 years ago-

"Get off!" I shouted, trying to push them away.

"Why? I'm having so much fun.." I felt one of them press their cold teeth against my lip, biting down. I whimpered.

"Get off me , I'm serious" I said, shoving them with all my might but they wouldn't budge.

Adrian Pucey and Blaise Zabini. Yes, Blaise.

"Help!" I shouted, realising I couldn't get myself out of this situation. Adrian pushed his hand over my mouth and Blaise slipped my shirt off.

You can assume what happened next, I don't want to explain.

Blaise pulled his jeans up with a smirk and I quickly dressed myself. Adrian's head smashed to the side as someone threw their fist into the side of his face. It was Theo.

I drove my knee as hard into Blaise's crotch as I could, causing him to fall to the ground, and Theo stamped on his chest. He kicked Adrian in the neck and drove his fist into his face again.

My eyes and throat stung as I backed out of the room.

Theo came out a few minutes later, leaving the both of them bruised and bleeding. He hugged me softly and I cried and cried into his shoulder.

"They'll never come near you again. I won't let anyone come near you for that matter. I'll protect you" he said, holding me.

-present day-

Since then, nobody had come near me or even taken a second glance to me and I'd slept in Theo's dorm almost every night. It was nice to have someone looking after me.

However, it was consensual this time and I felt a little bad for Mattheo. Even though he kind of deserved it for the diary thing, but I decided I'm not going to tell Theo about that for the time being.

-the end of DADA, Lupin's classroom-

"Ellie, please stay after class for a minute" said Lupin. I nodded, not taking my head off the desk. I couldn't stop thinking about everything with Sirius. That he was my dad.

Everyone filed out of the classroom and I brought my head up off the desk and rested it on my hand.

"Are you okay Ellie? Something seems to be bothering you."

I sighed. I trusted Lupin, he'd always been there for me and... been a father figure for me.
"I found out who my dad is"
"Oh? Who , if you don't mind me asking"
"Do you promise to not tell anyone?"
"Of course Ellie. Anything you tell me in privacy will stay private."
"Sirius Black"
"Sirius?!"
"Yes....." A tear formed in the corner of my eye.

"My old friend...." He said.
"You know him?! What's he like?"
"He....." his voice trailed off and I nodded. He probably wasn't comfortable with talking about him.

"Thank you, Professor" I said and left.

-that night, the dorm-

I lay next to Mattheo on his bed, staring at the ceiling. We had a good enough distance between us, but Theo kept glancing at us.

"Relax, Teddy" I said. At that moment, Blaise walked into the dorm. My breathing hitched but I calmed down, taking Mattheo's hand. He didn't know why, but he knew Blaise made me uncomfortable so he held my hand tightly.

"Damn, you wouldn't hold my hand. But you liked holding something else didn't you, slut?" He said, clearly not realising Theo was in the room. My eyes stung with tears and Theo stormed over to him, punching him hard in the face, knocking him to the floor. Mattheo had also stood up, picking Blaise up by his neck and slamming his head into the wall repeatedly until there was blood on the wall.

Tears streamed down my face as I ran into the bathroom and shut the door, hiding in the corner. My breathing got faster and faster and I knew I was having a panic attack.

I heard various angry shouts and yells from the room but I couldn't make out what they were since everything sounded muffled.

I tried to calm myself down but I couldnt. I heard banging on the door.

"Ellie? Are you okay?" Theo asked.

"I c-cant brea-athe"
"Open the door Ellie"
"Ellie"
"Ellie"

The door unlocked and Theo came in, Mattheo behind him. Theo sat next to me and put an arm around my shoulders.

"I know it's hard but try to breathe okay? Try and stop crying and your breathing will steady." He said, his attention on me. I saw Mattheo standing in the doorway. I didnt want him to see me like this.

"M-make him go aw-way" I said and Theo used magic to slam the door in his face. I eventually calmed down and he rubbed my back.

"Sorry" I said.

"No, I'm sorry I hadn't already killed Blaise." He laughed.
"Already? Wait did you..."
"Mattheo did"

I almost went reeling back into a spiral but I stayed calm.

"Its okay, Ellie"
I got up and lay in his bed, burying myself under the blanket head to toe.

"Ellie?" Mattheo said.
I didn't reply.
"Ellie are you alright?"
"I'll just leave you alone"