3- letters

A/N: these events don't match up with the book or movie timelines but just go along with it remembering they are in 7th year.

- a few hours later, in hogsmeade, 2:44pm-

The breeze chilled me as we walked back to Hogwarts. I felt a warm hand wrap around mine. I felt tingles shoot through my arm.

I saw Mattheo smiling down at me.

Stay calm.
Stay calm.
Stay calm.
Stay calm.
Stay calm.

I held his hand gently as we got back to the castle.

We went immediately to dinner and sat on the end of the Slytherin table where we always did. An owl came bursting into the Great Hall, even though mail is usually at breakfast.

It landed on the table in front of me, with a letter in its raggedy beak. A few seconds later, another owl that I knew to be my mothers came with another letter for me.

Two letters in the space of a minute? Something must be up. I stood up and walked out of the hall with my two letters, being watched by half the people in there. I sat on a bench and opened my mother's letter, Theo running out to sit with me.

'Dearest Ellie,

You will be receiving a letter soon from your father. I have allowed him to get into contact with you, since you are now 17 and deserve to know who he is.

You don't have to reply to him, or have a relationship with him, but you deserve to know who he is.

How is school? And how is Theodore? Tell him to tell his mother we should get together soon.

I've enclosed some pressed flowers and trinkets for you my darling.

All my love,
Mother xxx'

I looked at Theodore and handed him the letter silently. I'd always been told that I was from a sperm donor, since my mum has a wife.

I stared at the other letter.
"Ellie Delvaux" enscribed in swirly but messy handwriting on the front.

My hands shook as I opened it.

'Dear Ellie,

Hello. My name is Sirius Black. You may or may not know who I am from newspapers and such although I know how your mother is about modern media.

I am your father.

I want to get to know you. I'm so sorry that I've been absent all these years. I've been in places that were not good and I never wanted to put you or your mother in danger.

You might ignore this letter and thats okay, you have every right to want nothing to do with me, but if you would even like to meet me I would be delighted. I'd love to get to know you and build a relationship that we never had before.

Thank you for reading this far,
Your father,
Sirius Black x'

I dropped the letter into my lap.
"Ellie? Who is it?"
"S- Sirius Black...." I whispered.
"Sirius Black is your dad?" I handed him the letter.
He quickly read it then looked at me.

The reason he'd never been around was because he was a psychopath who was killing people!

My breathing quickened and my vision was dizzy. I clung onto the wall for support as the world spun around me. I felt a hand on my arm and I passed out.

~

I woke up on a firm hospital bed, my whole body aching.

Looking to my side, Theodore, Mattheo, and Enzo were there.
"What the hell happened"

"You passed out and fell on the floor" Theo said.
"Wheres my letters?"
"I have them. Here" Theo handed them to me and I clutched them tightly to my chest. My breathing slowed down and I stood up, seeing stars.

"Can we just go..."
"No, Ellie you can't even stand properly" Mattheo said.
"I don't care I hate it here I'm leaving." I stumbled out of the hospital wing and went back to the dorm.

I stared into the mirror, using my hands to steady myself on the counter. The cold water I splashed on my face brought me back into the moment.

"You shouldn't have run off like that" Mattheo said, appearing in the doorway and making me jump.

"I don't care. I can heal myself"

"Oh yeah?" He stared at me leaning on the counter, smirking.

"Piss off"

"Do you really want me to?" He raised an eyebrow at me, still smirking. God he makes me so angry.

I stormed past him and flopped onto Theo's bed, rereading the letter. Mattheo shut himself in the bathroom so I looked for my journal from under Theo's bed. I tell him almost everything anyway so he wouldn't be that surprised if he read it, not that I wanted him too. Some things are secrets just for yourself.

I couldn't find it.

"Crap crap crap crap crap" I muttered under my breath.

"Looking for something?" Mattheo appeared standing by his head, holding the black book in his hand. I glanced at the bathroom door which was still shut.

"Give it to me asshole. You shouldn't have that"

"Hmm? I learnt some interesting things from reading it..."

I stormed up to him and snatched the book out of his hand, smacking him on the head with the hard cover again and again. He groaned and fell onto his bed. I punched him in the face and crawled on top of him, punching him in the chest repeatedly.

He held his nose but was seemingly unfazed when I pummelled my fists into his solid chest.

"You had no fucking right to take that, let alone read it! Theres a reason why I don't tell you things!"

He grabbed my shoulders and rolled over, pinning me down. I pushed him and punched him over and over but it didn't do anything.

"I was joking, dumbass. I didn't read it." He laughed a little, one of his hands holding his nose.

"Don't joke about stuff like that!" I snatched the book and rolled out from under him, putting it safely under Theo's pillow for now until I later found a place to hide it.

I looked back to Mattheo and saw his nose and lip were bleeding. I was still very pissed at him, but felt very guilty.

"Oh..."

I got a plaster and some tissues and my wand and went over to him.

"Sit down" he sat down and I swung a leg over him, straddling him but not sitting down because I'm not that bold. Also I just needed to be able to see better.

"Lean your head back" I cleaned his nosebleed and put a plaster over the bridge of his nose where the book had cut him. I used a healing charm on the nosebleed and then went to clean his lip but he moved my hand.

Before I could say anything, he smashed his lips against mine. I protested but it just came out as a moan which I didn't intend.

He smirked against my lips and put his hands on the back of my thighs, pulling me onto his lap and closing the gap between our bodies as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned softly when he did.

"Mattheo? What the hell are you doing?"