6- kisses

-Ellie's POV-

I woke up, my shoulders aching like hell. I groaned loudly. Draco said in an irritated tone. "Ellie will you shut up! can you and Mattheo do your morning activities somewhere else" he huffed. I pulled his hair gently.

"It's just me actually, you weirdo. Jealous, were we?" I laughed at him and he rolled his eyes, sitting up and stretching his toned arms. I stared for a moment longer then decided to go and get dressed.

I put on a comfy but warm outfit with one of Mattheo's sweaters I'd found on the floor because I'm a thief. Deal with it.

My hair wasn't hairing so I used a spell that twisted it into a low ponytail with two face framing curls.

I walked around the castle aimlessly for a while, just taking in the view. Even though I'd been here 6 years, I was still amazed by the beautiful place I lived in.

I sat on one of the many window seats that looked out onto the courtyard, filled with trees and flowers. It wasn't long before my favourite son-of-the-dark-lord came along.

"Hey Ellie"
"Hey Mattheo" I couldn't help smiling as soon as I saw him.
"Isn't that my sweater?" He smirked and pointed to the sweater. I nodded.
"If you put your laundry away then I wouldn't steal it" I teased.
"Noted"
He came closer and sat opposite me, his face leaning closer and closer to mine until....

We were kissing again. His kiss was soft, yet also needy. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me onto his lap, closing the gap between us. I leaned into the kiss, his soft curls brushing against my forehead.

"Mattheo" I whispered onto his lips.
"Yes."
"What if Theo sees us"
"Don't worry about it. He won't" he said, running his hands up my sides. He slid his tongue inside my mouth and swirled it around mine. I whimpered softly when he gently bit my tongue.

"Mattheo-"
"Yes"
"We shouldn't-"
"Shhhhh"

He pulled away and gently kissed my neck then bit down.

I moaned softly then covered my mouth remembering we were in a flipping hallway. He smirked against my neck and pulled away, looking at me and smiling. "You're so beautiful" he said and I flushed red.
"Thank you" I mumbled shyly and he played with my hair before picking me up and setting me down on the floor.

"I have to go. See you later, princess" he smirked and walked away. I put my hand on my neck, walking silently back to the dorm.

Thankfully nobody was in there except... Theo. Fucks sake.

"Hey Ellie! Is your... neck okay?" He frowned.
"Yep yep yep my neck is fine..." I blurted out.
"Move your hand"
"No"
"If your neck's fine, then move your hand." He said firmly. I moved my hand and prayed to God that he couldn't see anything.
"Oh? Who was that?" Crap.
"It doesn't matter"
"Yes it does. Tell me before I start beating up random people"
"Don't! It was Mattheo. But don't hurt him!"
"I'm going to-" His fists balled.
"You're going to do nothing. I let him and I wanted him to." I said, stubbornly.

Theo rolled his eyes, huffing, and sat down.
"How's stuff with Enzo" he couldn't hold back a smile as I sat next to him.
"We kissed." He said blatantly.
"WHAT? I thought he was straight I'm not gonna lie..." I said under my breath.
"Me too! But it just happened, we were on a walk and..... yknow." He looked at me, his face lighting up. I smiled back. I'm so glad he's happy, and not just worrying about me.

I hugged him. "I love you Theo."
"I love you too, Ellie"

We sat in comfortable silence for a long time, maybe hours. People eventually came filing back into the dorm. My stomach growled.

"When did you last eat, Ellie?" Mattheo asked.
"Not important, I'm fine."
"It is important"
"I don't want to talk about it." I said, a little annoyed.
"Ellie."
"What?! Just leave it okay?" I groaned in frustration and left, sitting at the top of the Astronomy Tower. I shivered in the cold December breeze, staring up at the stars over the rolling hills.

Stars.

My eyes kept slowly batting closed, but I stayed awake. I'm glad I did because I saw a beautiful shooting star. I made a wish and decided it was time to go back to my room.

I walked in to see all the boys sat in a circle on the floor. Theo and Enzo were holding hands. I take it everyone was accepting of them.

"Hey guys" they turned around. I sat down between Mattheo and Theodore, gently holding Mattheo's hand. "Sorry for having a go at you. I don't like talking about food" I said to him. Draco was staring at our hands, his eyes glinting with jealousy.

An owl came through my window, it was my mothers. I took the letter and petted the owl and it flew away.

'My dearest Ellie,

I'm sorry that you only now know about your father. He told me he restored your memories and I'm sorry that I'd obliviated them. I'm glad you like each other.

Since the holidays are coming up, please invite Theodore and Mattheo for Christmas. We have the room, and I'd love to meet Mattheo and see how Theodore has grown up. I hope he and his family are well.

Please let me know if they are coming.

All my love,
Mother xxx'

I smiled.

"Mattheo, Theo, my mum asked if you want to stay with me for the Christmas holidays?"
"I'll ask my father" Theo said.
"Yes!" Mattheo immediately replied.
"Enzo and Draco, you can visit too if you want, but we don't have room for more than two I'm sorry." I said and Draco nodded. Enzo was asleep again. I swear, all he ever does is sleep.