( cravings )

i smoke at least one packet of (cigarettes) a day, and yet it is still not enough to stop my cravings for you. darling, not even burning myself with the (cigarette) butts is enough to take away the pain you gave me because you made me so, so happy and now that you're gone, my happiness is too. these cravings . . . these fucking cravings are taking over my life. just like you did.

there's not much difference between you and (cigarettes), is there? these (cigarettes) are killing me, but you've already left me for dead. this smoke is suffocating me, but your words have wrapped themselves around my throat and made sure i gave all my speech to you. this ash is drowning me, but you've taken my breath and used it all up on pointless promises.

i don't think you understand that the more i fucking smoke, the worse i'm getting. it feels like my lungs are being strangled by my mistakes and my throat is clogged with all of my unsaid words, just like my stomach is sick, sick, sick of the butterflies that have taken refuge in it. maybe you were sick, sick, sick of me. everyone is sick of me . . . everyone. first you, then my mother and i bet my father is disgusted in me. i wouldn't blame him haha. even i'm disgusted in myself.