( gravestones )

who knew that lying down with you could be so peaceful. your kisses may be cold and your hand might be frozen, but it doesn't matter. i can see the stars again and it is truly a beautiful sight. i can feel so much without having to have a (cigarette) in my hand now and i love it. i love the feeling of waking up and knowing that you really did love me in the end and knowing that you'll always be here, even if it is under the ground. i don't care if you are in a wooden coffin, i will still lie beside your grave at night and light two cigarettes for us. i will still point out the stars to you and i will tell you i love you to the cold, grey stone that has your name carved into it.

at first, i was so fucking angry at you. i was angry that you took YOUR white powder and you didn't take mine. i was angry at myself because i had left you at sunlight to try to be poetic and shit, but i don't care about poetry anymore. fuck poetry. fuck this. fuck everything. i would give up my entire supply of (cigarettes) just to be with you once more. i would burn this book into ashes just to look into your eyes one last time.

i'm fine though.

i'm really, really fine.

OH GOD IT HURTS. I CAN'T CONTAIN IT, LORD IT HURTS SO MUCH. IT HURTS PETER, IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS. PLEASE JUST STOP ME FROM HURTING, JUST STOP IT. WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO? PETER, WHY DID YOU FLY TO NEVERLAND? WHY DIDN'T YOU WANT TO GROW UP? THIS ISN'T A FAIRYTAIL PETER FOR FUCKS SAKE. THERE IS NO NEVERLAND. THERE ISN'T ANYTHING OUT THERE. WE HAD EACHOTHER AND THAT WAS IT, BUT NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYONE. AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT'S KILLING ME.

I LOVE YOU.

AND YOU LOVED ME.