Chapter one: Nightmare

Muko's POV*
I woke up to a smell I couldn't pick out than it finally hit me, fire. I rushed off my bed to put it out but next thing I know im in the fire and on fire. I scremed for help "DAVE!?" "ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE!.." I kept yelling and shouting. But no one came. So i got up opened the door to get the fire extinguisher in Riku's room. I made it but Riku was gone. I picked up the fire extinguisher, but it was empty. "SHIT-" I yelled as i was dying in this hell. I ran to get out the door but it was locked. than something stabbed me.
"AAA-" I yelled than quickly stopped. I looked around my bedroom to find Dave opening my door with a concerned face. "Muko you alright??" I only stared as I quickly got up and ran past him to Riku's room to see if he was missing. "Muko????" Dave said as he came up behind me. I opened the door, he was in there with Tristan playing with some plushies. "Muko hello??" Dave said as he started to get impatient. "Oh sorry hehe.." I said shakily. I was kinda tearing because the nightmare was probably the worse one i've had."Muko don't scare me like that you know I get concerned when you just ignore me." Dave said with a half angry half concerned face. "I had another damn nightmare.. but im ok though, er I don't know if I'll be ok." I said. i had tears roll down my face here or there. I was scared of many things. One i dont wanna have insomnia and become an insomniac. Two the fact that these nightmare keep coming im starting to think that someone or something is causing these. I dont wanna worry anyone especially Riku and Dave. I was so lost in thought i ended up crying because I don't know how long I can take this. How long before I become insane.

Daves POV*
I'm starting to think Muko isn't ok, and if this keeps up i'm going to end up being his therapist. I gave Muko a hug because thats what friends do and that mostly calms him down when hes stressed or depressed. He eventually calmed down "Hey uhh Muko?" I said. "Hmm..?" he replied. "Your hair is down :) ." Muko jumped away "OH SWEET JEEZUS- YOU SAW NOTHING!"  He yelled as he ran in his room to put his hair up. I love it whenever he has his hair down but he doesn't like it sadly. His only excuse is "The only reason my hair stays up is because I don't wanna look like a girl ok?" And I honestly think the only reason he never cut his hair was because everyone in his family had longish hair. But again his ponytail is nice too. He finally comes out the door in his daily scientist get-up. "Alright so wanna tell me whats been going on?" I asked since i was dying for answers. "Just another nightmare, but a worse one." He replied with a sigh. "also can we move away from the kids room? We dont need them overhearing or eavesdropping." He said to me as he headed to the living room. "Alrighty." I replied as a followed but slowly so i dont run him over by accident again. last time that happened I accidentally broke his wrist. Which wasn't fun because it hurt him alot and of course I felt gulity as hell.

Switching back to Muko's POV*
I was still lost in thought and embarrassed at the same time. It's pretty rare to see my hair down. We sat down on the couch. I was still in shambles from the nightmare to the news.. not fun. Dave was trying his hardest to comfort me. "So atleast wanna tell me what happened in the nightmare?" Dave asked as he was hugging me on the couch because thats the only way I know of that calm me down. "S-so what happened was *Sniffle* My house was on fire.. t-than I tried to put myself out-" Than i cried a little bit because I was still stressed as hell. " alright alright calm down.. You dont need to continue-" Dave said as he hug me harder but no to the point where he's squishing my guts out. I eventually cried myself back to sleep. But now I pray.
No.More.Nightmares.