Chapter Four: Remorse Pt 2

Muko's POV*

I walked slowly home. Looking down in remorse for what I have done. I killed a friend over anger. Over, anger. I got home and visited Riku in his room. "Brother? Where Bambi?" He asked in a sadish low voice. I really didn't know how to explain. I was kinda in places in my mind and just mentally in general. "Well uhhh- uhmm..... Bambi is uhh... At the hospital because he got in a accident..hehe.." I replied back nervous because he didn't want his only remaining family member thinking I was a serial killer... Or atleast not one anymore. I forgot to say before my father had an assassination business to kill whatever would cause this place to be in havoc or any sort of chaos and drama, and as his second son originally with Kiro, I was pulled in unwillingly. So I eventually assassinated over 100 people and got second place in ranking. Untill I eventually quit due to the guilt of killing what was innocent people as I found out when I looked in my father's old document years back. So yea just to cover some backstory here you go. "Oh... So will he be back..?" He said even more concerned then before. Riku was very young so if I told him the truth he wouldn't just be scared of me, he would hate me. Because Bambi and Riku were pretty good friends. "Well Riku he sadly won't return for awhile due to the "injury"..." I said to him with a sad look. I bent down and gave him a hug since he was now starting to cry. "It's alright....shhhhhh.. it's all ok..." I said in a low voice to help calm him down. I heard a knock on the door afterward so I picked up Riku and went to the door. I answered and it was Dave. I felt he was gonna talk about what happened, and I was pretty afraid if he was about to.

Dave's POV*

I saw him go into Riku room and put Riku down than shut his door than he returned to me. "Helloo Dave can I help you .. with anything?" He said with a nervous face, which I felt he did something again. "Oh I only came to visit, Tristan is sleeping and I left him a note to stay in the house and don't do anything bad." I said to him with a smile. "Oh- as long as you left him a note he should be fine. So come in just wait right here I gotta clean up a mess I made in the living room, so you can visit Riku if you want!.." he told me as he rushed to the living room and I could tell something hit his wall where his acid chemicals were. Than he shut the door. So I visited Riku who was sad about something. "Hey Riku.. what's the matter?" I asked him concerned. "I wanna see Bambi again..." He said with a sniffle that followed. "Is he not in his farm as always??" I asked him with my smile gone and more concerned. "Big brother said he was at the *Sniffle* hospital and- and e was there because of a accident and-" he said than he started to sob in sadness. Something seemed to come together as from the broken shelf with the chemical acids and the indent in his wall to Bambi in the hospital. But now I need to see if Muko did it or if Bambi somehow thought it was a good idea to chuck himself to a wall of acid and glass. "Don't worry he should be should be fine soon.." I told him as I did the 'Mukos-calm-down-hug' to get him to calm down. Than I walked to the living room with Muko sweeping up the glass.