Chapter three: Remorse Pt 1

Muko's POV*
I woke up. I looked up to realize it was exactly 7:45 AM. I went on my phone that was on the table Infront of me,not seen it was Thursday. I have been asleep for 2 days Straight, causing me to get up to check on Riku. He wasn't in his bed. I instantly panicked and started to sweat. "RIKU?" I yelled to try to get his attention but no reply. I wet through every room flicking on the light switch, but nowhere to be found.mI started to panic and was starting to have a meltdown. I found a folded note on the kitchen counter. I opened it to try and read but it hit me that Bambi wrote it, and as far as I know he writes like a 2 yr that discovered a crayon and tried to write in russian. And the Russian alphabet is litterally every button that you never push on a calculator, trust me. But what I could make out was
"Hey Muko- this may be a stressful thing to think about but imma have to take Riku for a day, don't worry I won't hurt him I don't hurt kids. - From B. Bambi"
This is when my sadness and stress, was turned into anger and frustration. "What the actual fuck-" I said as I was about to go burn down his goddamn farm but than there was a knock on da door. I went to the door trying to look normal. It was Bambi with Riku. "Hi-" he said as I violently tugged him inside. I covered his mouth so he didn't start yapping. "Riku please go in your room." I said the the biggest smile I could put on my face. "Okie!" He said as he skipped to his room very happily. I shut his door with my foot than walked to the living room. - Inhale - "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE.. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU??" I yelled as I held him Infront of me holding on to his brown bandana staring into his eyes. "CAN I NOT HAVE A CHILD VISIT? MUKO YOU CAN'T KEEP HIM LOCKED UP YOU GOTTA LET HIM SOCIALIZE AND SEE THE WORLD!" he yelled back. "MAYBE ASK FOR MY CONSENT FIRST DUMBASS!" I yelled even louder in his face as I have broke my fuse. "MUKO, YOU GOTTA CALM DOWN HE'S FINE, STOP ACTING LIKE I FUCKING TORTURED HIM AND ACT LIKE A 22 YR NOT A DRUNK 6 YR!!" he yelled back turning into his red self. I was very pissed off and I was not gonna tolerate this. "WELL HE'LL BE OUT SOCIALIZING WHEN IM FUCKING READY!" I said as I chucked him to a wall that had my chemicals and flasks, which were a type of acid. I instantly snapped back and covered my mouth, drowning in regret. "Oh God what have I done.. BAMBI YOU OK?" I yelled as guilt was tearing me apart already. I have never harmed a friend in my life, or anyone. Sure a rocket blew Dave's legs off but I didn't sett it off, he did. This was the first time. I harmed a friend half intentionally. "MUKO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU- OWW--..!" He yelled to me as he was in pain, given he has glass shards and a mix of acids on him. I instantly picked him up and called the ambulance. "MU..ko.." he said as he was closing his eyes. "BAMBI DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES, PLEASE..!" I was panicking as the ambulance answered. "ALRIGHT I GOT A FRIEND HERE WHOS DYING CAN YOU PLEASE HURRY..!?" I shouted in the phone as Bambi was suffering from pain. By the time the ambulance got here Bambi was half dead. As they took Bambi in I watched as they left, in remorse.I went to the hospital to check on him, when I got there I waited for a doctor to come around. When one did, I asked "Hey doc, uhh.. can I check on Bambi?" They looked down. Sir, I'm afraid he didn't make it...