Chapter 1 In Come The Hyuga's

Really new at this and hope u don't hate it. This story has been on my mind for a while so I'm just letting it out on the Internet or I'll go bad keeping it all in. hope you enjoy it and tell me if I did anything wrong or if u like it.

| I Don't own "Naruto"|

~ Hinata POV ~

I finished putting the last box in the truck. The house was now completely empty.

I watched as my two older bothers hopped into the truck and signalled me to get in.

But for some reason I didn't feel like moving. I just wanted to stay a little longer, just a little longer.

Don't get me wrong. The place where we used to live wasn't a nice, sunny place with pretty birds, tweeting in the sky.

We lived in Los Angeles. To be specific, we lived in South Vermont, one of the most dangerous places in all of the country. Ever day was a mission to stay alive and not die from drive byes, gang attacks, drug addition and everything that fell in between.

But I still consider this place home, a place where I grow up with my two older brothers, and also the place where my parents left us.

I might not have had the best of friends and the nicest of neighbours but this place was home for me and that was that.

I saw one of my brothers come out of the car, with a face that said bitch-get-in.

At that moment I grabbed onto a tree near me, for old dear life, as I soon felt arms wrap around my waist and that start to pull.

"No I don't want to go!!" I screamed holding even tighter to the tree.

"Well life's a bitch and we all know it! NOW LET GO!" My older brother Oji yelled.

Oji - If I had to say one thing about him... well that would have to be aggressive. If things don't go his way... well he'd find a way. But that way always involves force. He's a good brother, and protective, but time to time he could have a temper.

"HARUTO!! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE TRUCK AND HELP ME!!" My brother continued to hell in anger.

See what I mean?

Haruto was still in the truck and looked out the window at my brother Oji and I, with a do-I-have-to look.

Haruto - If there was an award of being a good brother, id give it to Haruto. He both loving and caring. Haruto is like the mother of the group. But sometimes he can be a bit...soft and a bit...lazy.

But over all i love both my brothers vary much. But lets get back to what's happening.

The simple expression Haruto made Oji pissed. "YES YOU HAVE TO!" Oji yelled once more.

Haruto stepped out of the truck and head towards me and Oji with his usual. I don't want to do this look.

"Ok we pull on 3." Oji said.

"Hn" Haruto replied

"1...2...3!!" Oji and Haruto yelled pulling me way from the tree that I grow rather comfortable to.

After that Oji picked me up and threw me into the seat in the middle of the truck. I screamed the hole way to the truck and pouted once they tied me to the seat.

I watched as we left South Vermont. How I wished we could have stayed a little longer, just a little longer. But I can tell by the smirks on my brothers faces, as we passed by the sign that said "South Vermont", that we where never coming back.