Chapter 3 Lost...

~ Hinata's POV ~

Have I ever told anyone how much I loved my bed? I swear that this bed has been through everything with me.

So, when me brother told me that he was going to get rid of it, I punched him in the face.

I'm telling you all of my secrets are in this bed. I even gave him a name. And yes, it's a boy name.

Isn't that right Charlie!

"Aw, I love you, Charlie," I yelled while I laid on Charlie. I know that sounds completely bonkers, but it's a part of who I am. To me if you're normal then your weird, not me.

I laid on my back, as I began to look at my plain white ceiling. As my mind soon began to think about the past few days. We finally finished all the unpacking and me and my brothers finally decided on who was going to share the second floor. This is because the main floor was just meant to be the kitchen and living room area, plus it didn't really have room to sleep in and it let out more of a let's dance then lets sleep vibe. So one of us had to share a floor, but what we didn't know was who yet. So we pulled straws.

{Flash Back}

~ No one's POV ~

"Ok, whoever pulls the short and long straw has to share the second floor," Oji said while holding the three straws in his hand.

The three siblings looked at one another with determination burning in their eyes.

I'm not going to lose! they all said in their heads as they watched as the straws were being twisted around and around slowly mocking them, as none of them knew who was going to pull the wrong straw.

"Haruto you go first," Oji said while everyone looked at Haruto.

Haruto let out a gulp as he watched the straws that wherein Oji's hand. Haruto was sweating. Never in all his years of life, did he ever have to make such a hard decision. He then closed his eyes and went for it.

"Ha! you pulled the short one!" Hinata laughed at her brother who had to share the middle floor, but the only question left was 'with who?'

"Ok little sis, your turn" Oji said while Haruto squat in the corn of the living room pouting and making a circle on the floor with his finger.

"It's not fair." he whined while pouting and crying anime tears.

Hinata looked at the straws in Oji's hand "'one wrong move and it's all over!'" Hinata thought to herself as she hesitated while reaching for the straw.

"YES! bitches I got the top floor and don't have to share a room with dirty Haruto!" Hinata yelled in glee.

"Hey! I'm not dirty!" Haruto yelled protesting

"Just drop it Haruto we lost." Oji said while patting Haruto's shoulder.

"She's so mean." Haruto said as tears still streamed down his face.

{End Of Flash Back}

~ Hinata's POV ~

That was an awesome day. But what's bugging me right now is that we all have to start our lives today.

Haruto's starting work today. With all the money we got, Haruto is finally starting his dream of opening up a bookstore. He even got a Starbucks in there.

While Oji, on the other hand, is going to university. He wanted to become a doctor so he's taking his first steps by going to a nearby university.

And I'm going to school. I don't quite know what I want to be yet, but it's coming so I'll just have to wait and see what the world has in store for me.