𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀

❝ A ghost child! ❞

❝ A ghost child! ❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

It was the next day when Y/n had decided that she should help around the bakery once again as her grandfather wouldn't be around the whole morning to help out at the bakery.

Y/n sat on top of a stool behind the cashier counter as she doodles on her summer journal book.  She hums a soft happy tune, giggling to herself as she drew a familiar red headed teen at the corner of her paper. She tried her very best to draw everyone from the Shiratorizawa volleyball team as to show how awesome her day was yesterday.

(a/n: she improved well as a smol child😩✨)

As she continued to draw, her attention was caught by the front door ringing, signifying that there was a incoming customer. Her golden brown eyes caught a sight of two teensー who seemed to be highschoolers. The two were both wearing a matching torquise colored sports attire.

"I can't believe we're going to be late because of this, Trashikawa." The dark spikey haired teen glared at the grinning brunnete teen next to him. The latter one seemed to be ignoring him, humming a happy tune as his gaze immediately was set upon the freshly baked pastries behind the showcase glass. He licks his lips in anticipation before standing up fully with his hands on his waist and turns to look at his bestfriend, "Chill out Iwa-chan, they won't even start without us. Besides, we're just here to get my favorite milk breads. If you become a little bit nicer, I might just give you a slice of mine." he said, sticking out his tongue from the corner of his mouth teasingly.

Iwaizumi gave him a deadpanned expression, "Should I be glad about that?" he said with the most unimpressed voice.

The brunnette shook his head, "Nope, you should be honored." he teasingly said. "Now where are those delicious breads." He looks back down to the glass pane, a frown slowly made its way as his eyebrows furrows together. "Hmm I can't seem to find my daily goods." He mutters to himself, not noticing a child behind the glass showcase.