- Brenda -

"So we kinda don't have time to waste here!" Minho said to Jorge, he was clearly bugging him. "What do you mean?" Jorge said as he shut the door to the stairs we walked down. "Well there's this cure at somewhere called the safe haven and if we don't get there in two weeks then we're dead." I said slouching against a wall. Jorge handed me (and the others) a drink of water "when you say cure? Do you mean for the flare?" He says opening his eyes wide, I nodded and grunted as I still had water in my mouth. His eyes widened even more "what if me and Brenda came with you? We have weapons and food and water for you if you take us to this cure!" He said "wait whose Brenda?" Minho said sitting on the ground.

The door swung open and this shortish girl with a pixie cut came strolling through the door, she was skinny and her skin was tanned. Her clothes were evidently too small for her. She sauntered in swaying her hips "I'm Brenda! Nice to meet you!" She waltzed over to Newt and pushed herself against him. I grunted and Newt pushed her away. Her face was priceless. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. She then made faces at every single boy in the room. "Brenda! They have a cure! Well they know where one is!" Jorge said grabbing her shoulders. She made me uncomfortable, she was too full of herself. Something didn't seem right.

We sat there for a few hours eating and Jorge gave Minho, Frypan, me and Thomas a gun each with extra ammo. Even though I'm pretty sure I've never held a gun before it felt familiar and I knew exactly how to use it. "You've obviously used one before!" Brenda said sourly, "yeah. Obviously!" I said sarcastically. She kept staring at Newt, which made me angry, Jorge noticed and nudged her a few times then rolled his eyes at her. I couldn't help but smile, I liked Jorge, he's the kinda guy who I could easily get along with. "So Minho. How did you get those cuts? It looks like your skin was ripped off!" " more like burnt off!" He groaned in pain. "Lighting?" Jorge laughed. Minho ignored him. "So Y/N didn't choose you did she?" "What?" Minho replied. "Y/N. I see how you look at her. It's pathetic!" Jorge said again. I could see the anger rise in Minho. I stood up as Minho did. "Stop! He's winding you up!" I said putting my hands on Minho. Jorge stood up too. I thought Minho had calmed down so I walked back over to my spot when he lunged forward at Jorge and tackled him to the ground. They rolled around the floor and Thomas tried to get Jorge off of Minho. Minho screamed as Jorge punched him where the skin was raw and burnt. "THATS ENOUGH!" I shouted as I lifted Jorge off of Minho. Minho crawled over to the wall to Newt. I had Jorge against the wall, I was angry, there was no need of him to do that. "Woah. You're strong!" He said short of breath, he kicked his legs but it didn't phase me. "Do that again and I'll kill you myself!" I spat dropping him. My fondness for Jorge had all but disappeared.

"Hey you can't do that to hi" Brenda began but she shut up when I turned around and said "I'll kill you too if you piss me off. I suggest you don't!" I sat between Newt and Minho, none of them touched me, they knew better than to try anything whilst I was angry.

I was just about to fall asleep when BANG!!!!!!!

"What the shuck!!" I said I saw a hole through the ceiling, then another bang came and then another. "Are those shanks shooting at us!!" I shouted at Jorge, he nodded "probably to be honest. They are unpredictable!" "BRILLIANT!!!" I shouted through the shots. We edged to the walls as much as we could.

CRASHHHH!!!
One of the pillars holding the ceiling fell and hit the wooden floor, Thomas and Brenda fell through the floor and the pillar and floorboards fell on top of them.

I shouted for Thomas but I got no answer.

------------------------------
This chapter needs work I know. But it's just a basic outline.

Thanks for reading!

I love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️