- Pink Giants and More Lightning -

"Uh greenie!!!" Thomas shouted up the hill, I turned around slowly and saw the gladers in a circle being surrounded by these pink Giants covered in what look like humongous pimples."what the...that escalated quickly." I ran down the sand dune and nearly fell but I managed to keep my footing. I ran to the middle of the circle and spun on the spot eyeing up the Giants that had surrounded us. I heard thunder and looked at the once blue sky, it was now full of dark grey clouds. It was another achieve lightning storm. Shit.

"Alrighty guys, we're gonna need to make this quick. Unless we want to end up fried like Minho was. Ok there's more of us than them...make sure there are at least two people per giant. Ready? LETS GO!" I said, I realised for a few seconds that I was the only one charging at the Giants, everyone was exchanging well that was quick looks. But eventually everyone joined in.

There were 12 Giants in total and I won't lie it took us a long time to figure out you needed to Stab the pimple looking things on their bodies to kill them. "Teresa!!" Harriet shouted. I looked over just as my giant fell to the ground dead. Teresa was about to be trampled, I won't lie a part of me wanted to leave her after what she did but the good instinct in me decided otherwise. I ran as quick as I could keeping and eye on everyone else, mainly Newt, he was doing fine! Even with his limo he managed to defeat his giant. When I reached Teresa I grabbed her arm and pulled, I was still the strongest one out of all the gladers so pulling a thin girl like Teresa was a piece of cake. I climbed up her giant and stabbed the last bubble and it fell to the ground. I managed to land on my feet and look like and Teresa hugged me. I didn't hug her back. "Thank you thank you thank you Y/N!" I pushed her away "yeah. We'll pay attention next time shank." I said. I turned on the spot and the last giant fell to the ground thanks to Frypan and Aris.
"Now what?" Thomas said looking at all the dead Giants. "I don't know but I don't like the look of those storm clouds!" Minho said looking up just as the rain started.

The big Icy droplets fell on our heads and for the first few moments it's fell good, it was a nice change from the blistering scorch heat that we had all gotten used to. I leaned my head back and let the rain fall on my face, it washed away all the dust and sand and for once I felt clean-ish. Then the Lightning started. "Shucking hell!!!" Newt shouted and he ran to me and enveloped me in his arms. "Newt I'm ok" I said into his wet shirt. "I'm not letting you get cried okay!" He chuckled, I looked up at him and the smile he had reminded of the Newt before the scorch...way before. "I love you" I said and pulled his face down to mine. The rain dropped down our faces and into our mouths as we kissed. I totally forgot about the many lightening bolts hitting the ground around us. Newt pulled away and I between heavy breaths he said "I love you too. Now maybe we should help everyone else?" He laughed and looked around. "Ok keep moving!" I shouted. I saw a girl from group B get struck, I felt sad even though I had no idea what her name was. (I found out it was Jane later on)

After about 10 minutes of running trying to avoid being burnt to a crisp it stopped and instead of thunder and lightning I heard an engine. The clouds cleared a little and I saw what I remembered as a berg.

---------------------------------------------
This bit isn't true to the book but I don't care :) it's my fan fiction! Hehe.

Thank you for a the support. Two more parts are left of this book...I can't believe it :)

I love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️