- NEWT! -

I stayed behind as we walked, I held the gun in my hands as I trudged through the sand. Our clothes were dusty from random winds that kept occurring. "Hey greenie, what's up?" I lifted my head up and saw Minho walking towards me, when he got to me he turned back around and walked forward again. "Nothing" I lied. I was thinking about leaving the group. I was a danger to everyone, I physically hurt Newt, one of the people I said I would never hurt. I mean they wouldn't notice If I just slipped behind a building, by the time they did notice id be long gone. "Don't do it greenie." Minho said sternly, "do what?"
"You know what. I can read you like a book Y/N. Don't leave. Please!" He pleaded with me but his voice was quiet to keep the other guys from hearing is. "Minho I hurt him. I could hurt you too! It's not a chance I'm willing to take" I said stopping. The group carried on. "Greenie, Newt is fine! He tried to punch you back in the glade!" He reminded me. "No he's not, there's something wrong with him. He's different Minho!" Minho's face dropped "I know greenie. I can see it too" Newt had been acting strange, he'd snap at people for asking him a simple question, he does things that are totally out of character for him. He doesn't want me to kiss him of hug him anymore, I was worried. "We'll talk to him when we stop okay?" Minho said, I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him. He hugged me back and planted a kiss on the top of my head. The group had stopped. "I lifted my head up, "something's wrong Minho!" And we ran to the front of the group. Newt was led on the sand not moving. "NEWT!!" I screamed and dropped to his side and Minho the other. "Grab his wrist and check his pulse!"
I said. I placed two fingers on his neck and there was a very faint pulse. I placed my ear next to his mouth and I could feel the cool breath hitting my cheeks. He was alive thank god. "Minho lift his head up" and Minho did what I asked. I grabbed my water bottle and tipped some into his mouth. Nothing happened. "We can't stay here! We'll burn!" I said looking up at the sun. "Can you lift him?"
"Yeah!" Minho replied. Frypan and Jorge helped get the unconscious Newt onto Minho's back. I took off my jacket and covered Newt's head with it. The sun hit my skin and I winced in pain as I could feel it faintly burning. "Come on let's go we need somewhere in the shade!" I said to Jorge. He nodded and started to run. We all followed suit.

We found a small shop, well it used to be a shop and Minho put Newt down, his head on my jacket. "What's wrong with him?" Jorge said expecting me to know. "I don't know!" I screamed and sank to the floor with tears running down my face. "Hey! We'll figure something out greenie!" Minho shouted. I lifted up my head and watched Newt's chest rise and falls

And then he stopped breathing.