- Tied -

"Thank you greenie" Newt said as he sat up and caught his breath. "Dont thank me, i'm just glad your okay!" More tears streamed down my face as i wrapped my arms around his neck again, he hugged me tightly "I'm sorry, I won't let that happen again, i promise!" he whispers, as cute as that is... it only made me cry more because i'm pretty sure it will happen again, but i never told Newt that.

When we woke up the next morning Jorge fed all of us and then we packed our stuff up and left. Newt stayed by my side as we walked, he gripped my hand most of the time but let go every so often when our hands got too sweaty. We stopped after an hour for a water break. "I love you greenie, you know that right?" I nodded as i took a big gulp from a bottle. "Do you remember when i first met you?" He asked, I could feel his eyes on me. "Yeah, I woke up in a forest, I remember looking at you guys and wondering where the girls were, You were the first person to talk to me and I fell in love with you right there!" I said smiling sweetly. "I saw you walk out of that forest and i was speechless, you were the most beautiful thing i'd ever seen, I wanted to be close to you, I wanted you to want me back" He continued, I cut him off with a kiss and i heard Minho dry heave. "If anything happens to me greenie then i wa" I cut him off again by putting my hand over his mouth, his eyebrows furrowed. I knew exactly what he was going to say. "Shh. Nothing is going to happen to you." I said squeezing my eyes shut. "If it does" He said holding my hands firmly. "I want you to stay with Minho okay? He loves you more than anyone, more than he loves himself. He promised me in the glade that he would look after you and be anyone you wanted him to be. Just promise me please?" I scowled at him, sure i love Minho but not like that...I don't want Minho. I want Newt. "I'm not promising anything." I said very adamant about my decision.

We carried on walking when we heard loud music and a low scream. A voice that i recognized very well. Thomas. "he's here!" I shouted, I walked slowly around the building, i looked into one of the windows and there was a room full of people who i assumed were cranks. I continued around the building when i saw a staircase going into the ground, I beckoned for Jorge and Minho to follow me, the rest stayed on top to keep a look out. I had opened a few doors by this point do breaking one more was no problem. "Whose there?" A voice said in the darkness, it was definitely Thomas. I felt around the wall for a light switch and just my luck there was one on the left side of the doorway. "Y/N! MINHO!" Thomas said, the look of relief on his face was priceless. "I'm so glad your here."

"How the hell did this happen?" I said as i undid the ropes that tied Thomas to a chair. "I'll explain later, just get me and Brenda out of here!" He said, "Brenda is here?" Jorge said with a hopeful tone to his voice, Thomas nodded over to another corner where Brenda sat, also tied to a chair but she had her mouth taped, Huh, wish we could permanently keep her mouth taped. Jorge freed Brenda and we ran back up the stairs to join the others. "Well well Tommy! Good to see you" Newt said and he pulled Thomas into a hug.

"Where do you think your going?" A blonde woman said, she had a gun in her hand, she was red lipstick on that was slightly smudged and a deranged look in her eye, definitely a crank."Who are you?" I said standing in front of the group. "Who are you?!" She replied swinging the gun around her finger. "What's going on?" a low pitched voice said, a guy with a long ponytail walked around a corner and joined blondie. "Wow, whose she?" he said looking at me, he walked towards me and ran his fingers across my collar bone, Newt stepped forward aggressively. i grabbed Ponytail's hand, "Touch me again, i break it." he smirked and i squeezed harder, i could hear and feel the bone shatter and he screamed.

The next thing i heard was a gun shot, screaming, i felt a pain in my chest and my head hit the sand.