The breakfast talk

.
.
.
.
.
.

-Aldmoor, Morning-

"Morning Hiccup," Althea greeted happily. She smiled, "Oh my, to think that my Father's old clothes suits you rather nicely. What do you think?"

Hiccup laughed a bit before looking at the mirror once again.

He was wearing a white silk shirt, a dark green vest, a dark brown belt, black pants and brown boots. His original clothes were thrown away last night when a maid gave him a pair of night clothes.

"This is the first time I have ever felt silk fabric and I must say," Hiccup said as he felt the white fabric. "It's really soft. You said that this was made by a little insect, correct?"

Althea smiled, "That's right. A silkworm and they are high in protein as well."

Hiccup made a disgust look, "You...You can eat them?!"

"A few people do but the villagers around here don't normally eat them," Althea replied. She then grabbed his arm, "Come on, it's time for breakfast."

"Alright lead the way," Hiccup said knowingly that she would be dragging him to the diner room. And he was right.

Althea and Hiccup reached at the diner room to find there was no one yet present. The princess guided Hiccup to where he sat last night while she took a sit right next to him.

Hiccup looked down to see the silverware and remembered Althea telling him how some of the items around here were made out of the materials found in the volcano. The stronger materials were used to forge weapons, armor and shield.

"After breakfast, I will take you to the Henderson's and see if you can get a job there as an apprentice," said Anna. She smiled, "I have a good feeling that you and Damien will become great friends."

Hiccup smiled a bit before the two of them heard the doors opening beside them and saw Cassius and Iris walking in with two other people.

A man with long brown-reddish hair and had blue eyes. He was wearing a blue tunic, a brown belt around his waist and a sword on the left side, black pants and brown boots.

Next to the man was a woman with flaming red hair and green-forest eyes. She was wearing a sleeveless blue dress and underneath was a white silk shirt and small brown boots.

"Ah morning children," Cassius happily greeted them. "Glad to know we didn't miss breakfast."

"You miss breakfast, Dad," teased Anna before laughing. "I highly doubt that. Morning Mother, General Ryder and Aunt Eva, how are you?"

"Great, thanks for asking," Eva replied.

The king took the head sit while his wife sat to his left. General Ryder sat next to the king by his right while Eva sat next to Ryder.

A few maids came in with food and placed them in front of them.

Hiccup bites his lower lip before nervously trying to figure out which silverware to use. Normally he would use a spoon for soup and a fork for eating meat that he can't use his hands.

Last night, there wasn't much silverware but this morning, there were about five different ones. He can see there was a spoon, a fork and a knife but there were two other spoons. One was bigger than the other one but why?

He gulps a bit before coughing in order to get Althea's attention.

The princess turned her head to see Hiccup was nervous. She titled her head before realizing what the problem was.