New Academy and friends

.

.

.

.

- A week later , At Minuet Academy-

Hannah Evander clapped her hands to get her students attention for announcement. Her amber-gold eyes shine with excitement. "Attention everyone! Before we start our lesson today. Let me introduce you to your new classmate. Please come in Mr.Ryder."

Everyone watched when a boy with auburn hair and green eyes cam in nervously. He was wearing the standard school uniform and carrying his bag on his left side.

 He was wearing the standard school uniform and carrying his bag on his left side

                                  (Ignore the cat plz)

"Class, This is the adopted son of the General Ryder, Lucas"Hannah introduced him happily. "Let's give him a warm welcome and become great friends with him"

"Yes, Miss Evander" All the students happily said.

"Wonderful!" Hannah said before tapping her chin. "Let's see - ah Mr.Ryder, why don't you take the empty seat by Miss Elmer? Mind if you raise your hand, Miss Elmer?"

A young girl about Lucian age raised her hand. She had long dark brown hair that was held up in a ponytail and had snow-blue eyes.

Lucian slowly walked over to the young girl before taking his seat.

"Would you mind telling us a little about yourself, Mr. Ryder?" Hannah asked.

The students turned their heads towards Lucas.

The auburn teen bite his lip before nodding his head and got up from his seat. "Um...let's see, I...um love to draw new inventions. I like to...um explore, and...I have a dragon partner," Lucas replied .

The students gasp before starting to whisper, happily.

Hannah smiled, "I bet you want to follow your adopted father's footsteps onto becoming a General."

Lucas slightly opened his mouth to protest but quickly closed it and nodded his head.

"Then I wouldn't be afraid in the future," Hannah said. She giggled, "You'll become a great General someday, Mr. Ryder. Who knows maybe you'll become a stronger General."

'Highly doubt it,' Lucas thought but nodded his head, slowly.

"Now, shall we review what we've learned last week?" Hannah said as she grabbed a chalk and started writing something on the blackboard. She looked over at Lucas, "Mr. Ryder, if you think you know the answer, don't hesitate to raise your hand, understood?"

Lucas nodded his head before feeling a slight hit onto his arm. He looked over to see the young dark brunette smiling over to him.

"Hello, my name is Iyra. I hope we can become great friends and if you need any help, you can ask me anything."