His new name and new place

.

.

.

.

-At the Ryder's manor-

Hiccup looked out of the carriage to see that the Ryder's live a bit close to the palace and at the back there was a forest. But what surprised Hiccup was the size of the house.

"This – This is your home?! This is a palace, not a house!"

Harold helped Eva to get out of the carriage while Victor helped Hiccup out. A few maids came out of the house and helped to unload the boxes.

Victor laughed, "Correction, it's a Manor which is a lot small than a palace. Ryder's Manor and this part of territory have been passed down in my family for about five years now."

"F-Five years?!" Hiccup said in shock.

"Though I told my Father before he passed away that this would be too big for me and Eva but he wouldn't have it and passed it on to me in his Will," Victor said.

"I see...um how big is your – I mean our house?" asked Hiccup.

"Mm let's see...there are eight bedrooms, the kitchen, the diner room, the living room, the ballroom, and two studies rooms. Out the back, there is a garden, stables for my dragon, a few horses that my Mother owned and three cottages not too far from the forest lands."

Hiccup's mouth dropped, "You have got to be kidding me. Why do you have three other houses when you have this big one already?"

"I used one of the cottages to get away from my parents when I was about your age,"  Victor replied. He guided Hiccup to the front , "I would pretend to study but in truth, I didn't want to be disturbed."

"So...it was like a getaway safe place then?" Hiccup said.

Victor thought for a moment, "I guess...you can say that. Come on let me show you around while Eva and the maids get your room ready."

Hiccup nodded just as when Victor whistled.

Within a few seconds, a large dark blue dragon came and landed by Victor. The dragon had stubby legs and long, skinny tails. He had a series of backward facing spikes sticking out of its back. It had two pairs of wings, expandable mouth with many sharp teeth, a horn above the small nostrils and small eyes.

Hiccup jumped a bit while Toothless step closer by Hiccup's side.

"Evening Storm, did you enjoy your day off?"  Victor asked as he patted his partner's head. He smiled over to Hiccup, "Son, this is Storm, my Thunderdrum. He will be showing Toothless where the dragon stables are at. Most of the time, Storm would sleep and eat at the stables."

"Would...that mean that Toothless would have to sleep there as well?"  Hiccup asked, sadly.

"Na, your room has enough space for your dragon to sleep with yea," Victor replied. "Though there will be times that the dragons have to go to the stables if we have guests. There wouldn't be enough room if the dragons are inside as well."

Hiccup sighs in relief before looking down at his best friend. He rubbed Toothless' ear, "Go on bud. I'll be fine and I bet Storm will show you where my new room is at, right Victor?"

"That's correct," the General said.

Toothless titled his head before nodding his head and walked over to the older dragon. Storm made a small growl before gesturing to Toothless to follow him.