₀.₁

★☆★☆★ 

𝖠 𝖴𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒?

★☆★☆★ 

Packing her bag Nicolle was getting herself ready for work once again. She had a job with the team of FC Barcelona, she would work in the medical section, helping the players during practice and games. She loved the field she was working she just preferred another place. Well, she can't complain too much because people would love to have the job she has plus her brother just one year older than her helped her get the job after she graduated last year.

Since the girl was little she always dreamed of being a doctor or working in the medical field, she loved it and loved the idea of helping people feel better, again sure she wanted to work in a hospital maybe in another country, but this was her first year proper into the field, maybe she might move after a year or two, depending on what the future has in store for her.

Nicolle lived in a house with her older brothers Fernando and Pedro Gonzalez and she was happy to have her older siblings around. But she didn't show it as much, she was a rather enclosed person having started this job, she felt like things changed a bit, but that doesn't mean she loved her older brothers any less. Everyone who knows Pedri knows about his younger sister and older brother but not as much as they know him as Nicolle is one to keep to herself a lot and avoid engaging when she can at certain times.

But it doesn't really matter as she can be the person she wants to be. But all three siblings love each other very much. They all lived under the same roof in the city of Bacrelona and their lives were going well, their parents moved to another city in Spain, feeling like they didn't need to stay in the bug city as much, but promised to visit when they could.

As of right now, Nicolle had finished packing her bag, quickly double-checking she had everything before she tossed it on the bed and went back to her cabinet to find a pair of shoes to wear. She wasn't required to have a certain uniform but as long as she dressed professionally she was able to work, she always went in simple pants and a white top with her Nike shoes that she had had for years, sure she could afford to buy a new pair but she'd rather wait for a model that catches her eye.

Once she was set she grabbed her bag and phone from her nightstand, quickly checked herself in the bathroom mirror, and then walked downstairs hearing chatter as she was approaching the kitchen, it got louder and louder the more she got closer, a smile dashing on her face upon seeing her brothers.

Her oldest brother Fernando had just finished making breakfast which she was excited about, you could say he was almost always in charge of the food in the house, he was a chef at a restaurant in downtown Barcelona, head chef to be precise, he loved his job and cooking at home for his siblings was good practice especially when wanting to create new meals, but his siblings always seem to find love in his cooking, they themselves refuse to cook when he is around the house.

Nicolle sat herself on the kitchen island while Fernando pushed her a plate full of good food, some scrambled eggs with brown bread, and two pieces of bacon. The same gesture was made with Pedri, sure he had to be on a strict diet, but this meal for breakfast was one he could not resist, plus every other day he stuck to the diet so it was no harm to enjoy this meal.

"Gracias Fer, it looks amazing like always" she beamed, placing the first bite in her mouth, receiving a smile from her brother, who pushed a plate into his spot he was sitting, he exited the kitchen giving his sister a quick side hug before taking his post and eating. It was peaceful as they sat in the kitchen eating and scrolling through their phones, they normally didn't talk much in the morning, it was during the late afternoon or night when they would all be back from work.

Just a Dare to You ★ Pablo GaviOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara