1

December 18th 2010 / 3 months and 17 days later Friday

Tzuyus POV

Locker Room

We're losing badly.

"All right no more xs and os. Okay. Forget about the scoreboard because here's a number that matters. Sixteen. There are sixteen minutes left in the game guys. There are only sixteen minutes left in this season. And for those who are leaving this year on this team. You've only got sixteen minutes left in Wildcat uniform. So make them count. Sixteen minutes to be a team", father said then left the area.

Everyone looked at me.

"All right, now you heard coach. Were all going to remember the next sixteen minutes for a long time after we leave. So it's now or never", I said.

"Jihyo".

"WHAT TEAM?".

"WILDCATS".

~ Time Skip ~

My Garden 

I saw Mina over with Sana. I smiled heading over.

"Hey", I said pulling her to me by her waist.

"Congratulations", she said.

"Thank you. Can I fix you a plate?", I asked.

"I want one of everything".

"What's up hoops", Jeongeyon said pushing me putting her arm around my neck.

"Back-to-back champions", she said.

"Oh, Tzuyu!".

My father appeared in front of me.

"Hey coach you got a couple of empty lockers at S of K", father said to the guy.

"Hopeful not for long", He said.

"Park Jihyo will suit up for next season", dad said.

"Front row seat will just be fine", her father said.

"Im telling you that teamwork I saw tonight, that assist when you gave up the final shot. That's the kind of player Im looking for", he said.

"We're going to see you in SK uniform".

~ Time Skip ~