2

January 11th 2011 / 3 weeks later and 4 days later Tuesday

Tzuyus POV

School Hallway

"Hey Tzuyu".

I looked at Rose.

"When is the big game?", she asked while on her phone.

"3 weeks ago".

"Oh well good luck", she said and walked away.

"She's so sweet", Lisa said.

I playfully slapped her around the face.

~ A few minutes later ~

Mrs Hwangs Lesson

"All right everyone settle down. We are all excited about our wildcats winning top-to-bottom championships", she said.

"That would be back-to-back", Jihyo said.

"Whatever the case it was a grand slam. Well done. And our student body president and co-editor of the yearbook", Mrs said.

"Lim Nayeon has an announcement".

"The trip committee meet tomorrow and reports on Thursday's prom committee heard by Momo. Get your tickets from her. This year's theme is the last waltz. Dont be the last to pick up tickets", She said sitting down.

"Moving on. Rose, four-term president of the drama club spring musical report", Miss said.

"Well with prom, finials everyone busy. I was thinking of selecting something more modest. Perhaps even a one-woman show", Rose said.

"A little light on the sign-up chaeyoung?".

"No we're actually doing pretty well", she said handing Mrs the clipboard.

"Well well, almost the whole entire class".

I looked at Chaeyoung.

"I will happily see you all in the free period to discuss the show and took make a very special announcement", Mrs said.

~ Time Skip ~

Auditorium

"Sorry. I just thought since it was the last show everyone would want to do it", she said.

"Your wrong".

"We just don't have the time".

"Hey, guys chaes right. We should do this. This is our last chance to do something together. All of us something really fun", Mina said.