Forever

Isn't life an absolute adventure? It's crazy to think that life can change with just one choice, one action, and one word. If you told the old Luana that I would end up here, I wouldn't have believed it.

Every decision you take can change your life, and I would always choose the life I have now every single time.

Even after all the pain, trauma, and darkness, I never gave up on hope cause I still believed that there was a life out there that I truly deserved. In life, you must go through the haze that blinds your sight in order to find your light.

That's the beauty of life.

Two Years Later

I wake to my babies laughing as Jake makes funny faces at them. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to shower. Once I finish, Jake and I hold our babies as we walk to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Are my babies hungry?" I ask June and Michael as we put them in their high chairs.

"Yes!" they shout in excitement as Jake makes their breakfast, causing Jake and I to laugh.

Sometimes it's tiring to be a parent, but it's great being a mother cause I have the cutest little beings in the world.

The doorbell rings, and I quickly rush to open it as we invited our friends over for breakfast. I open the door to see my friends, hugging them, including their children.

Once we finished our breakfast, Jake quickly left the house to pick up the minivan we hired for today as we planned to go to a water park and theme park today.

I don't enjoy fast rides, but I'll try it again cause you never know, I might like it again.

"Oh my god! We're here!" I shout like a kid as I look out of the window, causing everyone to laugh at me

We secure our babies into a four-seater stroller as we didn't want to push each of them in different strollers in a busy area. While the boys go on the most insane rides I've ever seen, The girls and I walk around and go on calm rides with our children cause I'm not risking my life for adrenaline.