Prologue

"Boiling tea? more like rotten tea.."

It all began in the town of Qing Qing, China, with news of the birth of a mysterious "Luminescent Baby"

Shortly thereafter, similar phenomena popped up all over the world. The trigger for these newfound powers was never determined, but as time progressed what was once extraordinary became ordinary, and "dreams" became reality.

Of the planet's population, around 80% have developed unique abilities, or "individualities"-- called "quirks". We have entered a new age-- A society of superhumans.

And in this world whirling in chaos, a certain profession that people used to aspire to only in daydreams, has stepped into the light of day-- Heroes.

We see people talking to each other or in groups though the words were muffled and hard to distinguish. They were inside a room accompanied by many people inside. The room consists of white walls, a few tables with snacks on it and chairs surrounding the table.

While they were talking someone knocked on the door before walking inside without waiting for an answer. A few people went inside the room, seemingly observant of the surrounding.

As they stopped, assuming they already found what they were there for, a voice within the small group of people spoke out.

"Is Sterling and Lumiere in here? If so, please come forward. It is time for your training." Called out by a male voice within one of the many people who entered the room. The two mentioned adolescence looked at each other before going towards the male while another voice said something as the two adolescence and the adult who called them walked out the door.

Sterling's Point of View

"When would they come back? I wanna tell them something.." Megumi, or also known as Lumiere, said from beside me.

"About the thing you learned in the library earlier?" I asked.

Before she could answer my question someone entered the room. I didn't really paid attention to it, until they called out our names. We nervously looked at each other.

"Do you think they found out?"

"About what Flor did with my metals? I don't think so."

"Somehow I doubt that, Enki." 

"Don't. Look, they don't look mad at all?" She just gave me another nervous glance.

After that we went towards the male staff and followed him to the training grounds. A few minutes of walking slightly behind the staff, we have arrived at the training grounds.

"The training for today will be you guys sparring each other. An hour or two later, you guys will undergo individual training. Understood?" He said, opening the doors to the training room.

"Yes." We answered swiftly before entering the training room and started sparring each other after a few minutes of warmups from both of us.

Going back to the previous room

"For Tourmaline and Hawks, You have a mission. For further details, please come to my office." This time a female voice has said to probably a few of the oldest in the room at the moment and left the room. One of the mentioned Hero Trainee just sighed and apologized to the person they are talking to as they got up and the mentioned people both went forward.

Tourmaline's Point of View

I was on one of the tables talking to one of the many individuals that were seated in the room when I heard someone call my name. I looked towards the front door, since that's where I heard the voice come from. I sighed 'So it was just the staff. Please not another one of those trainings I just finished..'