Chapter 2

"Colored Stray(s) Acquired"

Previously

"Ne, Midoriya. What were you doing by the alleyway anyways?" Meho Mekoya, the eldest boy in the group, bluntly asked. "If your comfortable to tell us, that is. Sorry for his blunt behavior." Eko, Meho's twin, added in so that the broccoli boy won't be scared. 

"Since when did you call him by his name?" Flor teased him.

"Since he introduced his name?"

"You've been calling him Green Stray since Yoruru and I brought him here a month ago."

"Stop lying in front of the kids, Meho. That's bad influence."

"So is being naked in front of people."

"I'm not naked! I am pretty much covered up excuse you."

"Wait it's already been a month since Toshi and I met you guys?" Izuku asked, slightly shocked.

"No need to repeat it."

"Now, no to being rude, Meho."

"Aren't we getting too out of the topic?" Yoru sighed out whilst moving their piece. "It's fine if you won't tell us now, Midoriya. All of us here are practically strangers to who you just met a month ago. I know some people might need a bit more time, unlike Toshiro." They continued.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

It was silent for a while after that, the only noise being heard is the faint musical sounds from the speaker, a few of the members still playing the board game and the drinks being sipped.

"Heh, you're almost bankrupt Shokunin."

"Shut up, let me cook-"

"You can't cook-"

"It's not in the literal sense Megumi- also ouch-?"

"Oi, don't ignore me?!"

"Uhm.. I guess I can tell you what I was doing there." Midoriya said, ignoring the others who were still playing Monopoly and Florence all together. (Rin: I actually just remembered that I need to do a character profile here on wattpad oof- Edit:I made one 🫡)

"Take your time, Midoriya. No need to tell us everything, just what your comfortable with sharing, is fine." Yui said, as she entered the living room with trays of snacks and drinks.

"I thought you were gonna sleep, Yuyu?"

"I'll open the Cafe a little later for tomorrow since it's a weekend, why not stay up for a while."

"It's a Friday?! Hell yeah I can stay up- wait. Do I even have school-" Just Izuku struggling to remember the days.

"We can talk about that later 'Green stray', tell us when your emotionally ready."

"Is not that traumatic- you know what never mind, what happened that day was-"

Flashback to a month ago- || Midoriya's P.OV. ( This ->[] means present time in a flashback because I can't help myself adding side comments)

I was taking a detour from the usual short cut I used towards the apartment complex mom and I lived in. The reason for that... it is now crowded with the bullies from my school and a few schools nearby-

For what reason? I don't fucking know. And I'm sure as hell ain't tryna figure that out by going there.

But enough with my school life- I'm nearing the apartment complex and was about to turn a corner when I heard people talking in a nearby alleyway.