Chapter 3

"Slime bombs? Sorry what-?"

THIRD PERSON POV

"And that's about it I guess?" Izuku finished of as he was cleaning up the board game. "Wasn't the most uninteresting thing that happened to me." He added

The team are now cleaning up the mess they did while they were playing board games just a moment ago. I guess Green str- I mean Izuku's story was much more interesting than the board games, since everyone was moving around the living room cleaning mess here and there. Even though I don't think it's pretty interesting. Authors script- not my, the narrator, words-

"..." Yui was silent for a moment, "'Uninteresting' you say? I've heard worse.. I guess." For real For real Again Authors- not mine (Rin: Shut up now will you?)

"I know what your implying, Yui-san. Is not that bad, for me, at least." Rei, who heard Yui and Izuku from the kitchen, said. While he was taking the dishes from Flor.

"Right.." Enki, who was helping Izuku, commented on what the older has said.

"Still worse."

"Now that I processed stuff, what was the mission Chunami-san and Toshiro-san were on, again?" Megumi asked the others while she was sweeping the floor near the wall separating the kitchen and the lounge area.

"Isn't.. one with.. quirk.. you know.." Kome started.

"The one with the hypnotizing type of quirk?" Enki asked, helping them.

"Ah, that time." Rei exclaimed, coming out of the kitchen.

"What was happening that time? Toshiro-san left in a hurry." Izuku uttered questioningly.

"The SOFTIes"

"The what-?"

"Snakeu-san explain!"

"Why me? *sigh* Alright then."

TIMESKIP (Rei POV) (around the time before the team met the lowkey depressed duo)

"The meeting will now commence. Does anyone have any reports about the crimes happening around here the past few days? Or maybe with our finances?" I asked everyone as they went and settled into their seats.

"Nothing bad has happened with our finances. Is still stable as it was the past meetings, In fact, customers have increased, thus the profit increasing." Yui-san stated, smiling slightly. "They liked the cats in our cafe and the books. Also the new drink that the Trio thought of. It's been popular among Highschool and college students." She continued

"The foam art one, right? Of course it's going to be famous~ My dear, baby-chan, thought of it~" Eko-san boasted about her younger sibling.

"I thought Enki was the one who thought of it?"

"Wait he did?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh.. boo~"

"Okay, thank you Yui-san. Anymore reports?" I asked, pleased with the news. I can see Eko-san pouting slightly, with a snickering Toshiro and Yui-san bowing slightly while saying a small 'your welcome' on the side while I was looking towards the usual people who reports about the crimes.

"I guess I'll go first. May I?" Chunami said. 

"Go ahead."

"The crime rate in the area I was assigned the past few days is bearable. Nothing has happened so far. The only headache I got their was a thief with a teleportation quirk." Chunami stated with a sigh.