Chapter 4

"neko neko fuck you?"

Timeskip 2 days later

Izuku and Hitoshi are on their way to the Cafe that Yui had mentioned. The two walking quietly side by side in the busy streets of Musutafu. Though, the older decided to ask a question.

"So if what you said to me are true, then why is this Yui-san you mentioned haven't been caught as they are also with the vigilantes?" Shinsou asked.

"Ah, right. She just joined them after they like escaped, and persuasion I'm guessing?, and became like their manager or something-"

"Is she their caretaker or what-"

"Honestly, I don't know, but it seems like it " Shinsou just blankly stared at his friends words.

And our dear Izuku just smiled at him.

"Oh would you look at that we're already here." The greenette said, as they both stopped on their tracks and observed the Cafe beside them, Shinsou more closely than Izuku.

'Koneko Cafe' The sign read, guessing by the name it must be a cat cafe- I mean obviously-. The building has three floors to it. 'That's a big building for a cafe.. whatever floats their boat I guess.' Shinsou thought. He then looked at the floor that his can eyes can see properly, which is the first floor.

Looking at the exterior and the surroundings of the cafe, it has a mixture of different hanging plants around the front walls. Each side having two windows clearer than my future. The tables and chairs that were inside the cafe is now visible because of it. Speaking of tables and chairs, Shinsou removed his gaze from the interior of the cafe and focused on the outside, there were two tables and a few chairs outside the cafe as well, he listed.

'The exterior looked like it was abandoned but I think that was the aesthetic they were going for I'm guessing? I don't know anything about these but it looked a bit vintage now that I looked at it closely with the browns complimenting each other with the greens...'  Shinsou thought again. The door was made with glass but it was more opaque than the windows, it has a bell above it as well to indicate if a person was leaving or entering the place.

"So your planning on having us have a tour in this infamous Cafe in Hokubetsu*?" Shinsou questioned Izuku after observing the building, ignoring the multitude of questions on what would be on the other two floors above it.

(*Hokubetsu is a fictional place I made up because- Musutafu is also a fictional place so why not? :D )

"Wait this place is famous?-"

"... You've been hanging out with them yet you don't recognize the owner of this cafe? Or the cafe itself rather."

"... Look-"

Before Izuku could try and explain himself, the bell ringed indicating the door to the Cafe was pulled open as they were greeted with a cheerful voice. The Purple-Green (Rin: Joker hehe) duo then look at the door.

"Happy to see you visiting us again Midoriya-san! Also glad you could come along Shinsou-san!" Megumi greeted them with a sweet smile.

"Oh hi.."

"Hello, Nozomi-san!"

They both greeted back with a small smile on Izuku's face and a nervous one for Shinsou.

"Come in! I'll lead you guys to your usual table near the bookshelves after you finished ordering. Yui-san is busy in the back, we have a lot of customers right now. Is that alright with you two?" The girl asked them as she kept the door open for the two to enter.