Chapter 4.5

"Oh, I'll bust your kneecaps irl if you don't-"
A filler chapter cus why not :D

Warning:
Lots of swear/curse words LMAO

Third Person View

It was peaceful day in the cafe, a few customers flooding in and out of the cafe doors, a few of the customers are just busy with their delicacies , chit chatting about who knows what, others busy with the little gremlins called cats in one of the cat corners on one side of of the cafe, and others busy with their usual work, paperworks, ughh. 

All in all it has a serene atmosphere, minus the groans of frustrations here and there and the music softly playing in the background.

Well the same could be said inside the ba-  

"FUCK YOU! THE FUCK DID I DO?"

"DUMBASS WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME INSTEAD OF OUR OPPONENT?!"

Maybe not..

Thank God soundproof walls exist, huh?

Eko's frustrated groans could be heard by everyone present in the kitchen area.

"What the fuck happened to her?" Eko's twin, Meho, asked to no one particular, seemingly annoyed by this as it has been happening for a while now.

"Apparently, she's been playing a game on her phone for a while and one player keeps on teasing her. Like killing her and stuff, well according to the youngest trio." Yoru decided to answer from beside Meho for everyone who are curious, their gaze still focus on their phone ignoring the frustrated ravenette's antics. "The name of the game is what I don't know." they continued.

"How'd you know that?" Flor, who was beside the girl, asked.

"How? Becau-"

"MOTHERF- STOPPP KILLIG MEE."

"-se of that."

"Oh."

"OI EKO-SAN! WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYING?" Flor loudly yelled to the girl that was in the kitchen.

"You idiot don't scream at my ear!" Yoru, who was beside the redhead on the couch, said as they pushed her away from them.

"HAH? I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! CALL OF DEITY? OR WHATEVER- OI STOP KILLING ME!!" The older yelled back.

Flor looked, from her placed on the floor that she landed on after she got pushed, at the blue haired woman on the couch as she saw a subtle smirk forming on the olders face.

'Isn't that the game Yoruru also plays?' Flor thought still staring.

"'Call of Deity'? The fuck is that Call of Duty rip off?" Meho asked, a sneer on his facial expressions as he did so.

"I think it's better than Call of Duty honestly, if your a fan of game characters that has abilities that of a God or something."

"...Don't we also have abilities?"
"Yeah? Your point?"
"So you-!"
"No."

"HAH! SUCK IT LOSER THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HARASSING ME. SUCK MY DICK 'ruyo'(the username)." Eko yelled yet again but this time it was a victorious one that she finally got a kill.

"tch."

"pft. 'ruyo'? Seriously?" Meho taunted the blue haired girl.

"Shut it, at least mine isn't a fucking fruit." Yoru retorted.

"Wha? ... OH 'WATERMEHON'? OR IS IT JUST MEHON? HAHAHA!"

"Shut."

SHORT FILLER CHAP CUS I AM BRAIN DEAD <3 

Call of Deity is obv a made up game but if it's a real game then- idk actually-

ANYWAYS SEEYA NEXT CHAP