Chapter 1

"Fucking Uno bitch, that's my villain story."

Previously

A figure with dark blue hair flicked the sangria-head's forehead as they stopped in front of them. "Stop staring into nothingness you look scary." They said.

"Why you-" the sangria-head was about to retort but got cut off.

"What are you daydreaming about over there?" They asked.

"It's nothing- just- our time as heroes.. that's all nothing serious." The other mumbled.

The living room was silent for awhile, both probably were reminiscing about there time where they were clueless about the Commissions antics 3 years ago, almost 4 years ago, I believe?

"I still remember like it's just yesterday. I remember everything clearly.. My views of the commission and your guys.." The Sangria-head, Florence Toshiro or used to be known as Tourmaline, uttered out.

"I also still remember the day where we found the others, and 'the green stray' as one would call him." She continued, subtly hinting the nickname the other person in the room used for this person.

"Not my fault that the others-- I mean we did literally picked him up from the fucking streets of Musutafu." the Dark blue haired, Yoru Chunami or used to be known as Songbird, stated.

"Well- It was fun being a hero while it lasted. Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if we didn't knew about any of those..." The younger of the two pondered.

"Might be following their orders and eventually thrown into jail."

"Now don't be like that Yoruru~" 

"I don't know what your talking about, Toshiro. Also what the hell is that nickname?" 

"What? It's your name."

As the two were conversing, Well- maybe just Flor annoying Yoru, on the other side of the living room, the remaining members were playing a card game while waiting for their leader- well unofficial but one of the more responsible one in the team- who was out for patrol for the night to come back to their base.

"Uno!" A brunette exclaimed from the circle.

"Wait, whAT?- Megumi Since when-?" A particular red winged hero said.

"How..-? When..-" Someone confusedly asked to no one in particular.

"Didn't you like pick up ten cards- like last turn-" The eldest male in the group said, also confused on how that happened.

"No? That was Takami-san." The first one in the circle to talk, Megumi Nozomi or previously supposed to be known as a rising Hero, Lumiere.

"I have more than twenty fucking cards.. How the fuck are you guys so good at this game?!" Poor birdie just wants to enjoy his day off and just play uno with his friends but he either keeps getting skipped or gets plus cards.

"Language, Hawk-san. There's a fu-*coughs* I mean- there is a child here." The eldest said. pointing to his sibling beside him.

"Your scolding him, yet here you are almost swearing-" An adolescent greenette said shaking awake from spacing out whilst rolling his eyes.

"Also don't point your finger around. You might poke someone."

"Tch."

"I'm just average at other things, including this, Takami-san. Don't feel bad about yourself." the second youngest, in the circle tried to comfort the winged hero.