|| Writers Block || ComedyGold ||

(Comedygold 💪 one of my fav ships that I don't really write that much, so today we will be testing my abilities in writing, hope ya enjoy!)

Req for : TISSU3_L0L jingleballs_6

"GET BACK HERE YOU ASSHOLE" Trophy yelled, the noise getting more distant. Cheesy looked up from his notebook pretty surprised by the scream ,even though it could be heard quite often in hotel Oj. Cheesy peeked out of his room not moving from his bed. He couldn't see any movement in the hall, also who the hell didn't close the door on they're way out? Cheesy slowly got up from his bed and walked towards the door. As he was about to close it a wave of wind flew in as two object quickly passed the door.

Cheesy POV :
From the siluets I could notice it was trophy and ,yin Yang maybe? Okay I should get back to writing or should I say trying to write. I walk back to my bed and slap myself onto it, writers block really is a pain. I can't think of any new material, anything just a pun maybe a joke just one one single one but no I can't. I mean I want to but my brain just went "poof" no new ideas not one. I look at the blank page before me, uhhhhh no nothing, nothing at all. Okay I should go do something, be productive, just because I can't think of anything doesn't mean I can't use my time properly, maybe I'll even get inspiration for my stand up special!! I get up from my bed with a jump and walk out of my room trotting down the hall. Should I go cook something uhhh nah, maybe I'll go out. Nature is one of the best mind fuels or something like that, I think trophy told me that. Wait did he? Damn never knew he was a philosopher of sorts. Okay then the outside it is. I pass tissues in the hall throwing him a quick "hi" and resumed to trotting down the stairs. I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw trophy scolding yin Yang for something holding his camera in one hand and threatening them with the other. I tip toe my way to them and stood on my toes to ruffle trophy's hair and run away with what I thought was the speed of light. I ran out of the hotel turning my head to look back at the now furious trophy fixing his hair as he ran after me. I giggle nonetheless, as I ran further away, trophy was way more athletic that me and I knew that he would catch up to me, sooner or later he would, oh he would. Suddenly I got a brilliant idea, I ran up a couple more feet and aimed for the nearest tree. I look back at trophy, still determined to catch me I suddenly pounced onto the tree and grabbed its branches climbing higher. I came to a stop and sat on one of the branches, looking down at the mad trophy beneath me. "Cheesy, what in the actual fuck" I giggled kicking my feet. Trophy sighed in defeat and put his hands on his hips. "You can come down now or whatever" she said with a sassy tone of voice. "How do I know your not gonna attack me when I get downnn?" I question with a wide grin. "I just want to make sure you ....." he said his voice distorting mid sentence I couldn't hear a thing after he said "you" so I yelled back "What was thattt?" As if I was pestering him but I honestly didn't hear a thing. "I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU GET DOWN SAFLEY OKAY!?" She said as a ashamed blush spread across his face. As I heard those words I lit up inside like a little warm feeling. He cares? On god this isn't the trophy I know, I may not be fond of this behaviour but I sure as hell did like it. "Okayy if you say sooo" I started to get off the branch but soon realised that I'm pretty high up. Like it wasn't that high but still. I tried resting my foot on the branch I used to get there but it unexpectedly snapped. I really do not know how that is possible, I get back onto the branch to sit on it once again with an ashamed expression plastered on my face. "Why aren't you coming down!?" Yelled trophy questioning my weird to him actions. "I-I can't!! The branch snapped!!" I replied my voice shaking a bit. I was a little scared of the current situation but who wouldn't. "CHEESY YOU MORON!! Oh my god.." Trophy said disappointingly putting his head down to think but I could sense that there was a caring note in that thick tone. "I have an idea" He said looking back at me "what is ittt" I replied happily, thinking of getting down. Trophy clears his throat and tells me "You could jump down, and then I could catch you" I was speechless, I was supposed to jump. From here!? Oh hell naww I ain't gonna die this young "Are you insane, I could break a bone or something like that!?" I yelled back. "Cheesy, I will catch you don't worry" He said with his hands extended to catch me, his voice was softer that usual. Was he trying to calm me down, I will be honest it did work well kind of. "You promise ?" I said with a bit untrusting tone. Trophy rolled his eyes and sighed "I promise, now come down" He shook his arms impatiently. I gulped and took the change, I slipped off the branch and let the wind be my guide.
I was held by trophy, his hands are surprisingly soft,I fluttered my eyes open and looked up at him as he held me in a cradling position. "What are you looking at, dweeb?" He shot at me harshly. I giggled getting comfortable in his arms, god he was for sure gonna drop me. Instead of my assumption he sighed walking with me in his hands. What? I start to actually get nervous, which wasn't really my dominant characteristic. This definitely isn't my-I MEAN OUR TROPHY.
As nervous as I was, I felt comfortable in his arms there was a sense of warmth and compassion in the tightness. As he was a „jock" so it's pretty much natural for him to have muscle but I never imagined that they would be so comfortable. It was getting late and the sun was setting, perfect scenery to be honest. My eyelids slowly melted together, as I tried keeping them open. I just couldn't fall asleep now! Not in his arms, his.. strong comfortable arms.. God Cheesy! Stop mucking around! I stretched my body out and let out a sigh of relief when we went inside the hotel. Trophy nudged my shoulder assuming I was falling asleep. "We're here.." I opened my eyes the widest I could. "Can you please go to your room and sleep?" He said lifting an eyebrow at me. "No, you are required to take me there!" I say mimicking a fancy voice playfully teasing him, I am going to get my ass kicked. I was testing my limits by then, instead of dropping me right then and there he ruffled my hair slightly. I heard him giggle, but it wasn't mocking giggle or anything like that just pure emotion. "Alright princess.." He said in a playful manner as I tried to fix my hair just a little. I snuggle up in his arms and rest. Well I didn't find motivation but I think i discovered something unexpected, trophy's soft side.

・:*☆──1273 words──☆*:・

I sure am back in business baby :3 my heath isn't going that well after all but I'll try to do whatever it takes to give you guys new content, also sorry for my poor writing by the end of this one shot. The truth is I had it all done but it lacked an ending and since I haven't wrote in a while my writing skills may have gone down. But deep down I really hope you enjoyed reading this :]

Once again see you in the next one shot :D