‼️|| Greenhouse || KnifeBrush ||‼️

(Hello to anybody reading, this is my first time writing knifebrush, I'm not really fond of the ship but I sure think it's cute. With that said, I tried to write this the best that I could, hope you enjoy)

🛑WARNING THIS CONTAINS SLIGHT SMUT SUCH AS A MAKE OUT SCENE AND NECK BITING🛑

If I get a request for removing the slightly smutty material in this I will be posting a censored version below this one (only if someone would comment that they would like it more in the censored version)

Req : daniloud28
Third person POV :
Paintbrush walks out of the hotel, or should I stay stomps out. They needed some peace at the moment which the hotel residents didn't really help with. "God why can't it just be quiet for once.."
They thought walking further and further from the hotel as the silence soothes their harsh mind.

Paintbrush's POV :
I feel slightly relieved as I walk more into a more reserved area. I glance around the area briefly, it was pretty calming.

It sure was a nice escape from the loud and busy hotel life. As I look around the area and take in the surrounding's.

I notice a small greenhouse not so far away from me, I could even see it was pretty well kept from the many vibrant Color's inside. I didn't have anything specific planned so I decided to check it out, who knows maybe I'll find a plant for my room.

I walk a little more and stop my tracks in front of the glass door. Damn it looked smaller from afar, but eh who am I to judge.. I grasp the doors handle and hesitated a little.

What if it's someone's doesn't want be coming onto their property, but I think I'm still on Hotel Oj grounds right? Yeah I think I'm good.

I walk into the greenhouse with soft steps, the floor was layered out with marble slabs the plants consisted of many flowers and even some small veggie plants nicely planted in long pots.

I take a couple steps admiring the scenery as the suns soft light flew into the greenhouse through the many leaves inside. I hear a small tapping noise, clearly not made by myself.

Something like a shoe hitting the floor? I think it's that.. Who the hell is in here anyways? I go into the direction of the noise. Through some leaves I see a silhouette unfortunately I couldn't determine who it was because I couldn't see the face.

I walk the other way around getting to the location of the silhouette, nothing. Did they just vanish? What the hell?! Okay this really isn't funny..

"Boo" A voice behind me said startling me. I quickly turn around seeing who it was.. Knife, he was wearing a grey gardening apron with some light dirt stains on it.

"What the hell?! Don't scare me like that!" I scolded him slightly.

"Alright, alright.." Knife said clearly finding my anger amusing, i thought this was gonna be a good day by now.

"Anyways, what are you even doing here? I mean I'm not shooing you away, just curious.." he said now completely calm, alright thats actually pretty nice of him.

"I just wanted to get some fresh air and calm down, then I saw this greenhouse and found it pretty interesting so I just visited, i guess.." I explained quickly, hoping this wasn't his property or anything .

"You?" I added quickly after. He looks at me with a small smile on his face, with a small glistening in his eyes. He suddenly chuckled softly, well the softest he could with that voice of his, though it didn't make the chuckle any worse sounding. What? What does worse sound even mean, I mean is sound nice.. okay that just sound like I like him? Oh godd..