‼️||Clothes||SilverBrush||‼️

(Hello and fucking finally this came out, no problem I'm gonna try and squeezed the next ones out as soon as it's possible 💪 Silverbrush isn't like my otp or anything but like it's a ship and it's cute!)

Req for : RoyaleDemon_Slayer

THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS SLIGHT SMUT (MAKING OUT) IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT I SUGGEST TO LEAVE THIS ONESHOT

Silver Spoon's POV :
I Fan myself with a magazine harshly as my movement just got slower and slower. GOD! Why did it have to be so hot all the sudden..?

Some of the remaining contestants agreed to have a beach day. Which I think is just absurd..! Who would want to splash around in dirty sea water! Ugh.. disgusting..

As I sit in the shadow of a nearby tree, I see the other contestants.. some splashing in the water with their swim costumes on, some on the beach getting their tan on, none of them seemed to be disappointed in the situation.

How could they?! How are they not over heating like I am? Huh?! I scoffed at the peasants before me.. but matter of fact nearly everyone was wearing something on the more revealing spectrum. Was that the reason he was over heating..? Was it..? No! It can't be!

Those ruffians don't know proper etiquette, at least I'm wearing something with standards! Not just parading with my skin out. As I sit there slowly loosing my energy to fan myself, I noticed someone coming my way from the beach. The beach was right in front of a more planty area which was perfect for me to sit in the shadow of the tree. As the figure came into view I saw them. Paintbrush.

"Oh! This was just what I wanted! Just great!" I thought to myself sarcastically.

"What would you be in need of..?" I asked as the obviously higher one in this scenario.

"Candle thought it would be nice of you to join us in the water" Paintbrush said quickly, they weren't showing much skin but still a sun suit was still a swimsuit.

"As if I would! I wouldn't need to anyways..!" I was truly offended by that proposal..! It sounded so.. preposterous!

"Silver, even if you don't want to go into the water.. that's fine and all but, your going to be sweating all day if you wear all that!"

"Am I just supposed to get undressed, show so much skin like you.. peasants! Huh?? Am I just supposed to get naked?" I was truly astonished they where talking to me like that!

"Silver.. your going to overheat if you keep this up.. everyone else is wearing summer clothes! I'm not asking you to wear swimwear.. just maybe some shorter things.. something more breezy or airy..!" They sigh in slight disappointment holding their nose bridge.

"Please.. I don't want you fainting or anything.. you getting hurt I really don't want that.." they seems to be showing a bit more vulnerability, leaning down and looking at me with.. care? Huh.. that's something new..

"Oh do you now?" I asked sarcastically, I still don't trust them, they're rarely this nice to me to be honest..

"I'm serious Silver! I don't want you to get hurt really! So please just take my advice already.." they seem out of words, slowly giving up. They look so much nicer like this, they're actually trying.

"Hm! Well alright.. I'll change.. but just because I don't want to be overheating anymore!" I played along with my act, maybe my change will be better actually.

I stood up gently not wanting any greases in my clothes. I picked up my bag and look at them observing them up and down.

"Finally.." they sighed softly. Taking my hand into theirs, I expected to be repulsed my this action but it felt oddly.. nice for some reason. Like a warm feeling spreading from my hand to the rest of my body.