||Hold me close||Marshple||

(Sorry for the slow as ball sack writing from your creator :3)

Req from : SillyChildX9
Marshmallow's POV :

My eyes slowly flutter open, the sunlight gently shines through the window. I yawn and sit up in bed, the covers slowly falling off my body.

I blink a few times, getting comfortable with the brightness of the room. I look over to Apple with a calm smile, her skin bathing in the gentle sunlight. How can someone so hyper be so peaceful while asleep?

A question I would never get the answer to. Still, I press a gentle kiss to her forehead and got out of bed. Putting on some slippers and walking out of our bedroom.

I through the hallway glancing over at the photos hung up on the long corridor wall, seeing those times where we despised each other are actually hilarious considering that we are officially dating for a couple good years now.

I walked over into the hotels kitchen, surprisingly I was met by silence..? No Trophy screaming at Tissues for sneezing on him in the night again, or Fan infodumping on poor over worked Oj and even no Soap scrubbing every inch of the kitchen.

I was pretty disturbed at first but shrugged it off, deciding to make myself a good old cup of tea to start the day. I put on the electric kettle and took out the packet of tea bags from the top shelf with the small help of a stool. I took out a cup and started to relax at the kitchen table, waiting for my water to boil.

Yet something broke the silence as Apple walked or should I say stubbled into the kitchen with a sleepy yawn escaping her lips.

"Hey hun, you want some tea? Or a coffe rather ?" I asked calmly as I stood up. She wrapped her arms around my waist from the back and nuzzled into the crook of my neck, nodding gently.

I took this as a signal to start preparing a cup of coffee for her. I took out another cup and placed it next to mine. She held and squeezed me tight as she mumbled sleepily nothings into my shoulder.

She felt so warm with arms around me, I felt blessed as her soft hands caressed and squeezed my sides. With her I felt so light, so soft, so.. comfortable..

The water soon boils and I began to pour it into my cup, adding a tea bag to it of course. Then pouring it in her cup but not to the top because she always adds milk so it doesn't burn her mouth. I add some coffee powder (??) into her cup stirring it gently as I grab the sugar. I put a couple little spoons of sugar into it, now reaching for the milk.

"How did you sleep babe?" I asked as I poured the milk into her cup. She nodded and kissed my cheek softly. Oh how I loved those soft kisses in the morning, but what should I expect getting with a person whose lips are like a cloud to kiss.

"I assume that meant you slept good?" I chuckled gently as I passed her the coffee. She unclamped her arms from my body and took the cup, which was honestly pretty disappointing since I liked her touch.

We both calmly sip our drinks, of course she finished her coffee way quicker than I. She put her cup in the sink and stretched her arms out, yawning gently.

"Thanks Marshyyy!!" She smiled brightly and gave me a quick kiss, she would always roll the y while saying my name, which I didn't mind. In fact it was cute, everything she does is quite cute, hell even she's the cutest!!

"No problem hun.." I said while leaning on her slightly. I sipped my tea as she slipped behind me again, holding me close as she, again, whispered sweet little nothings into my shoulder. I looked out the window, admiring the mountains and trees around the hotel as she kissed my chin and cheek.

I giggled and smiled at her. God, I definitely chose the right one..

・:*☆──685 words──☆*:・

Sorry for the long ass wait on this one, I'm having a hard time right now. Also sorry for the shortness of it too.