|| You? || Silvercandle ||

(Hello everybody! It is I the little guy under your bed aka the author of this book! I'm sorry for the oneshot delay but as I said before I write pretty slow and often don't have motivation. Anyways I want to kind of keep up a posting schedule of posting two one shots a month. I promise I'm working on your one shot requests! So here is an old silver candle one shot of mine! Have a nice read..)

laying in my bed i heard muffled sounds of happiness and joy from the corridor I cover my ears with earphones the music soothing my static mind.

Wrapped in my blanket not Acknowledging anything so if someone came into my room I would not know.

I looked around not able to move my limbs I felt heavy and tired, going back ah yes looking around I noticed smoke coming from my wick yeah my wick it's been out for a couple of weeks, every time I try to light it I'm unsuccessful.

My playlist ended.

Great, my phone is on the nightstand, I weakly get up and sit on my bed reaching for my night stand.

I take off my headphones and look for a playlist on my phone when suddenly I hear a loud noise apparently it was a knock.

"Hello, uh Candle the others thought it would be a good idea for me to check up on you, may I come in?" -a masculine voice said snapping me back to reality.

I silently sit there a bit salty and annoyed trying to recognise the owner of the voice.

"Candle are you alright?"- He said again louder this time.

Ah it must be silver then -"Come in" -I said weakly with hesitation in my voice.

He came into my room with a glass of water -"Hello dear would you mind if I joined you"- He exclaimed shyly, seemed like he was stressed, just guessing.

"If you must.." he sat down beside me and handed me the water.

"I noticed that you haven't been leaving your room lately so I brought you some water and I could bring some food if you'd like"- he explained in a quick fashion, confusion flooded my mind as I sipped the water.

"I'm okay" I mumbled choking on my water a bit.

"sorry to break it to you darling but your clearly not" his hush tone quite calming in this situation.
I don't know how to take this ,he cares so much and I feel quite awful, everyday it just got worse.

"Candle please look at me and tell me what's wrong" he pleaded taking my face in his hand and making us meet face to face.

I just couldn't take it anymore all these emotions flooded into me so long now months weeks days I've been in this state I hated it, I hated it so much I just want to have the energy to be happy.

I broke into tears sobbing pathetically I felt so humiliated I was supposed to be the voice of reason I was supposed to be the caring one I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CALM ONE I WAS SUPPOSED TO CARE OF THEM!

Silver took be into his lap as I clung onto him wrapping my hands around his neck letting out my cries onto his shoulder.

"Your gonna be okay, I'll make sure, don't worry darling" he said on a calming manner.

"I promise."

ACT ONE HAS ENDED

I got out of the shower reaching for my towel as I dried myself up I started thinking about what happened a week ago.

"Your gonna be okay, I'll make sure, don't worry darling"

Silver was a real help lately his visits are something regular and to be honest my mental state still isn't at its best but it got better I guess, I still would have episodes now and then but that's beside the point.