PART 2: It's That Time of the Year

The pups' puppy clock rang off at 5:30 AM. They all went out of their rooms and went downstairs.

Marshall: man, I just wish school won't ever happen again
Chase: Yeah... Me just wanna stay at home... (Ears down)
Marshall: it's ok, Chase. Atleast dad allows you to wear diapers just when we are at home
Chase: yeah but... It's just not the same...
Marshall: don't worry, Chase. It'll just be like, 10 moths and you'll be able to do you little fun again :)
Chase: ...
Nick: Alright pups, ready for your first day of school? But first, you need your breakfast first.
Zuma: We'we weady dad! :3

Nick just saw Chase frown a little

Nick: awwhh, don't worry Chase, here (hands him a bottle of milk) this might make you feel better.
Chase: (drinks the milk)

After all the pups finished their breakfast, they went to the bathroom to tak their bath. When it was Chase's turn, Nick took off Chase's wet diaper, and takes him to the shower. After that, he dried Chase and went to his room to put him on some of his big puppy clothes. Chase was a bit sad not having to wear diapers all day.

Nick: There, all done. And don't worry Chase, it will be just for a while before you can wear them (diapers) again.
Chase: ok...
Nick: (gives Chase some puppy tickles)
Chase: (laughs, giggles) nyaaa! Dada! Staph! Aahahahaha! x3
Nick: hehe, now put on your shoes and go downstairs, ok? :)
Chase: okie dada! x3

Chase then tries to put on his shoes, but he doesn't know how to tie the laces. He just wore his shoe without tieing them, and went downstairs. Just as Chase was about to go to the living room where all the other pups are, Chase tripped and fell down because of the untied laces. Chase could barely stand up and started to cry.

Marshall: Chase! You okay?
Chase: ... (Sobs)
Rocky: You didn't tie your shoelaces, Chase
Chase: because I don't even know how toooo! (Keeps sobbing)
Marshall: Let me do it for you, Chase (ties Chase's shoe laces) there, all done

Chase started to calm down and wiped his tears.

Chase: thanks Marshy
Marshall: No problem Chase :)

By the time it was 6:45, the school bus came

Nick: alright pups, time for your first day, oh, and Chase
Chase: (goes to Nick) yes dada?
Nick: Can you be a good puppy and try your best in school? :)
Chase: Yeah! Me wiww do my best! x3
Nick: hehe, that's my boy :) (gives a kiss to Chase)

The school bus then started to beep the horns.

Rubble: it's time to go! Bye dad!
Skye: bye dad!
Rocky: bye!
Zuma: byebye dad!
Marshall: Chase! C'mon!
Chase: okie! Bye bye dada! :3
Nick: have fun! :)

The pups then went inside the bus and took a seat, Marshall and Chase sat beside eachother, with Chase sitting near the window. The bus then started to drive away to school.

In the bus, they would hear stuff like "OMG! I missed you guys" or "eyyy! Wassup bro!" stuff like that. Also, since it's Chase and Marshall's first day at "high school", some things would be uneasy for one of them.

Chase and Marshall starts 7th Grade
Skye starts 6th Grade
Rubble and Rocky starts 5th Grade
Zuma starts 4th Grade
But they all are in same schools

As the bus reached the school, all of the pups hop off and went inside the campus.