PART 18: Chase's Very Own Place

Chase and Marshall then woke up to the sound of their puppy clock.

Marshall: morning Chase
Chase: mowning... (Yawns, stretches arms)
Marshall: ready for school? 😊
Chase: mhm! ^w^

Chase and Marshall then packed their bags, Chase packing some of his diapers. They then went downstairs to eat breakfast with the others. After that, they took a bath, and puts on their clothes.

Chase wore his diaper, then puts on his pants and shirt. Their bus then arrived, beeping the horns.

Everyone: bye dad!
Nick: have fun, pups 😊

The bus then took them to their school. As Chase hopped off, he could see some other animals smiling at him.

???: Hey 😏

A familiar wolf stood Infront of Chase

Chase: hehe, Hey Rant :3
Rant: hey Chase
Linon: Chase!
Chase: Linon! :3
Ryan: Sup guys 😎
Marshall: hey Ryan!

The bell then rang and everyone went to their classrooms.

As Chase went inside the classroom, he could heard his classmates greeting him hi, hello, good morning, hey, and the like. Chase replied with a hi and a wave in response.

Rant: would you look at that, I guess Bill and Grawn were expelled for good 😏
Linon: I could see that.

Ms. Handerson then walked inside the classroom

Ms. Handerson: Good Morning everyone. We'll just have an activity for today.
Chase: An activity! Yay! ^w^
Linon: heh, Chase... ☺️
Ms. Handerson: get a one whole sheet of paper

Ms. Handerson then wrote the questions on the board, and everyone started answering them.

Chase was struggling a lot, playing with is pen not knowing what to answer. He then went to the teacher's table.

Chase: Ms. Handerson?
Ms. Handerson: yes, Chase
Chase: I... Um... I... Don't know how to answer it...
Ms. Handerson: come closer. How about we do number 1 together. (Smiles)
Chase: okie :3

The teacher and Chase then answered number 1, eventually Chase understanding it.

Ms. Handerson: You understand now? ☺️
Chase: yup. Thankies :3
Ms. Handerson: no problem ☺️

Chase then went back to his seat ad answered the remaining questions. After an hour, everyone passed their papers.

Ms. Handerson: you may now do what you want for the remaining period, and, Chase, come with me

Chase then followed his teacher to the teacher's lounge. Once he walked in, he could see the Principl Mason and Mr. Genson talking at the couch.

Mr. Genson: He's here
Chase: Um, for what? 😣
Ms. Handerson: Chase, the principal, Mr. Henson, and I have a surprise for you. This room was once a thing that you might think, so we though if we would have it a makeover.

Chase then walked to the door Ms. Handerson was talking about. He then opened the door to see...

Chase: a nursery room!? 😮😄😮
Ms. Handerson: yup, and it's all yours. 😌 You can come here during free time, recess, or lunch.
Chase: ... 😭😭😭 Fank chu... (Sobs happily)

Ms. Handerson then gave Chase a hug.

Ms. Handerson: wanna play for a bit?
Chase: (nods)
Ms. Handerson: go on ☺️

Chase then went inside the nursery room and takes out some of the toys in the toy box. He found a rattler, building blocks, and more, and he stated to play for a while.