PART 17: Brother Time

Fast forward to 7 PM, where everyone ate dinner for the night. All the other pups are gonna go to bed, while Chase and Marshall stays a bit up for an hour.

Marshall: so Chase, what do you wanna do?
Chase: I don't know.. But me wanna pway :3
Marshall: heh, alright. Let me just get your toys, ok?
Chase: okie :3

Marshall then went upstairs to get Chase's toys. When he went back downstairs, Marshall saw Chase only wearing the diaper without his puppy shorts or shirt.

Marshall: Chase? Why aren't you wearing your clothes?
Chase: It hot :C
Marshall: awh, the little puppy just feels the heat did he?
Chase: mhm
Marshall: anyways, here are your toys ☺️ (gives Chase the toys)

Chase then started playing with his toys, while Marshall picked up Chase's puppy shorts and shirt, hanging them on the couch. Nick then went back downstairs after taking the other pups to bed.

Nick: hey pups, you're not going to sleep yet?
Chase: me wanna pway, dada
Marshall: just for an hour, please
Chase: pweeeaaassseeee? 🥺
Nick: heh, alright ☺️ until 8, ok?
Chase and Marshall: yes! Thanks dada/dad
Nick: and, Chase, you're not wearing your clothes
Chase: it hot :C
Nick: heh, but not anymore 😏 come with me

Chase and Marshall then followed Nick to their room.

Nick: C'mon (opens the door to the room)

Chase and Marshall went inside their room to realize that the room is filled with cold air.

Chase: wooaaahhh! It so cold! :3
Marshall: dad? Was that the air conditioner?
Nick: heh, yup. I decided to put it here for Chase not to feel hot
Chase: hehe, fankiesh dada x3
Marshall: but, won't the others be jealous at us?
Nick: oh, don't worry. I already talked to them while you were at the sleepover. They seem to agree, so I installed it here secretly last night, and earlier. Anyways, have fun, and remember, 8 PM ☺️

Nick then left the room

Chase: Mawshy! Wook! Me built a big tall towew! x3
Marshall: woah! That's so cool Chase :)
Chase: can Mawshy pway with me? 🥺
Marshall: sure 😊
Chase: yaayyy! Let's pway pwetend! x3 me ish da knight, and chu ish da dwagon, and me ish gonna save the bear fwom da dwagon.

Marshall then played with Chase for a while

Marshall (as the dragon): Haha! You'll never save the bear! Rooaaarrrr!
Chase (as the knight): nu! Me wiww save da beaw! And me can do it >x3 take this!

Chase and Marshall then had a playful fight

Chase: here comes my ultimate attack! Spinning sword! Hyaaa!!
Marshall: (dodges) ha! You missed! Bet you can't dodge this: swirling flaaaammmeeesss! (Pretends to breath fire)
Chase: aaaaaaaaa!! (Pretends to be weak)
Marshall: ha! I told you! You'll never save the bear!
Chase: nu! Me wiww save him 'cause me can do it! >:3 now take this! Hyaaa! (Swings the toy sword to Marshall)
Marshall: aaaa! You cant... Defeat... Me... (Pretends to be knocked out)
Chase: yaayyyy! Me did it! x3 me saved da beaw fwom da mean dwagon x3
Marshall: heh, yup

Chase's tummy then started to rumble wanting to go potty.

Chase: mmm... (Holds tummy)
Marshall: Chase? You okay?
Chase: my tummy... Mmm... 😣 Can't hold it... Much... Longer... Hnngggh! (Messes diaper) mhh.. (wets diaper next)

Chase's diaper was now full

Marshall: want a change?
Chase: nu. Me wanna weaw dis diapee untiw latew x3
Marshall: um.. ok, if you say so 😅
Chase: (waddles to Marshall) wat we pway next? :3
Marshall: hmmmm... Maybe...

As Chase waddles to Marshall, he suddenly fell down on his messy diaper butt, which made a big squish sound.

Marshall: Chase! You okay? 😰
Chase: nyaaaaaaa!!! 😫😭 (Sobs)
Marshall: oh no... It's ok Chase... (Hugs Chase) it's ok. Shhhh... Marshy's here.
Chase: I guess "now" I want changies... (Sniffles)
Marshall: lay down

Marshall took some changing supplies and started changing Chase's diaper. It was a bit hard since all of the mess went around Chase's butt, but he still did it in the end. He cleaned Chase up and tapes up the clean diaper.

Marshall: there, all clean 😊
Chase: fankiesh
Marshall: you're welcome 😊

Marshall then looked at the puppy clock to see it's almost 8 PM.

Marshall: Hey Chase, it's almost 8. Which means it's almost time for bed.
Chase: awwhhh....
Marshall: don't worry, Chase. After school tomorrow, we can play again ☺️
Chase: yeah. You're right :3 (yawns)
Marshall: looks like someone's tired 😏
Chase: nu amw nyot... (Tries to keep eyes open)
Marshall: heh, come on. Let's out you to bed.

Marshall then took Chase to the bed and tucks him up in the blanks

Marshall: feel comfortable?
Chase: mhm, but...
Marshall: but what?
Chase: paci... Pwushie...
Marshall: awwhhh, here you go (gets a pacifier and the plushie and gives it to Chase)
Chase: thanks 😊

Chase then went to sleep, hugging his plushie. Marshall then cleaned up the room, put away the toys, went to the bed, and went to sleep too.

Marshall: good night, Chase 😊

In the middle of the night, Chase woke up to a sound - something not scary, but It sounds scary...

Chase: (gasps, gets scared) mmm... 😰

Suddenly a thunder goes boom

Chase: AAAAAAAH! 😭 (hides under the blanket, hugs plushie tightly, sobs)

Chase got so scared from the thunder, which also made Marshall wake up. He noticed that Chase was under the blanket, scared.

Marshall: Chase? You okay? 🙁
Chase: nuuuu!!! (Cries) me scawed... Me scawed... (Sobs louder)
Marshall: (hugs Chase) don't worry. I'm here

A thunder went boom again

Chase: AAAAA! MAWSHY!! NYAAHAHAHAAAA! 😭
Marshall: shhh... I'm here (rubs Chase's back to calm him down)
Chase: Mawshy... (Sobs)
Marshall: shhh... Don't be scared little one... Let's go back to sleep. You can hug me if you want to
Chase: (immediately hugs Marshall so tight)

Marshall and Chase then layed down again, and a thunder went boom once again, which made Chase traumatized. All he can do is hug Marshall, and Marshall hugged back while comforting Chase. The thunder sound went away, and both of them went back to sleep peacefully again.