Chapter 1

When Solar's Boyfriend Eric died after 5 years, she met Byul who would be attached to her daughter who liked Byul so much quickly.

Because of what Byul did for her daughter and her daughter's wishes she tried to open her heart to someone again.

Byul slowly fell to Solar and tried to confess before she went abroad.

"Jieun-ah... Maybe this is the last time we will meet and go to the ice cream shop," Byul said as she kneels to the kid, Solar was just looking at them, eating her ice cream.

"Why Unnie? Did you find another baby?" Jieun sadly asked, "You're my only baby, Because unnie will Ummm... I'm going abroad tomorrow,"

"What will you do there? Can mommy and I go with you?" Byul shakes her head, "No, Baby... I'm going to work there," Byul said, Stroking the kids' hair.

"Are you going to find your girlfriend there?" Jieun asked which Byul chuckled. "I like someone here in Seoul so I won't find someone there," Byul said, she glanced at Solar.

"Who?"

"Hmm? Yes?" Byul asked, "I want you to be my mommy too..." Jieun asked, Solar quickly looked at Jieun.

"Why? You have dad right?" Byul asked, Jieun nodded, "I have but I didn't see him... He's in heaven now," Jieun sadly said,

"I love daddy but he wasn't here..." Jieun said, "Your Dad was happy watching you upstairs because you grow so well and so pretty and cute," Byul said,

"Be my daddy too..." Jieun said, "It was not easy, Baby..." Byul said,

"You don't love us?" Jieun asked, Byul gulped. "Of course I do..."

"You love me?" Jieun asked, Byul smiled and nodded, "Of course,"

"You love Mommy?" Jieun asked, Byul slowly looked at Solar, "I... I love... mommy," Byul said, looking at Solar who slowly looked at her too. "Hmm?"

"I love you. I do like you, maybe I need to tell this one to you before I leave," Byul said again, Solar blinking her eyes. She held the girl's hand.

"Of course, I know you are not like me but I respect that, I don't know but I fell for you... day by day, I hope you don't mind it." Byul uttered, Solar couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I don't know what to say, I was surprised..." Solar said, to which Byul chuckled. "That's fine... Just let me love you from afar, I just wanted you to know what my feelings are." Byul said, She quickly looked at Jieun.

"So... Where do you want to go now? I still have time so..." Byul asked the kid. "Hmm, Can we go to the arcade?" Byul quickly nodded and carried the kid.

"Let's go then," Byul said, She looked back to Solar and offered her hands, "You don't want to be alone here, right?" Byul asked, Solar just smiled and went with the two.

Solar was just watching the two who were playing, "Mommy! Come here!" Jieun shouted, Solar smiled and went to the two.

"Are you awkward?" Byul asked, "No, I'm not... I'm just thinking about something," Solar said, Byul nodded.

The three were playing happily, Solar being pushed by someone which her fell to Byul, "Oh! Are you okay?" Byul asked, holding Solar's waist while Solar's hands were on Byul's shoulders. They both were looking into each other's eyes.

Solar quickly looked away and Byul let her go. "Ah... Yes, Just someone pushed me... Thank you," Solar said, Byul nodded.

They were buying some food and Jieun was in front. It was crowded and they kept pushing Solar. Byul looked back and grabbed Solar's waist to her.