Chapter 4

"Babe, Why are you cold to me?" Byul sadly asked, kept chasing Solar. "Stop calling me that, it's irritating." 

Byul held Solar's waist as she got the girl, "Come on, If we have a problem can we talk about it? I don't know if I do something for you to act cold towards me… Please, Talk to me… Let's talk," 

"I saw you with that girl again! You laugh like there's no tomorrow, how touchy you both are! You don't even message me!" Solar madly said, 

"I'm not getting touchy on her, I'm sorry if I didn't let you know that I would meet her yesterday. I'm really sorry, Forgive me." 

"You're not touchy? Then who's playing her hands!" 

"Okay, I held her hands but it was just nothing. I still want to hold your hands, I'm sorry. I won't do anything to make you jealous, upset and hurt. I'm really sorry, Please forgive me? I'll make it up to you…" Byul begged. She held Solar's hands. 

"Forgive me, Yongsun-ah… I'm sorry," Solar just got her hands and left Byul alone. 

Byul just thought about how she could reconcile with Solar as the girl was mad at her. She just cooked and even ordered a bouquet. 

She fell asleep on the couch while waiting for the delivery, Solar opened the door as the doorbell kept ranging. 

"For Ms. Kim Yongsun," 

"Hmm? Who sent this?" Solar confusedly asked, "Uhmm… From Ms. Moonbyul…" 

Solar just nodded and got it, the delivery guy left and the girl went in. 

Byul woke up as she sensed Solar in front of her, "Hmm? Baby… Do you need something?" Byul asked, Solar showed the bouquet. 

"Oh, You received it…" Solar raised her eyebrows, "For?" 

" I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore. I don't want you to get mad at me," Byul said, "uhmm… I cooked your food there, and ate it. Apology stuff" she added. Solar rolled her eyes. 

"Whatever." 

Byul looked at Solar who was having a small dance while eating while she smiled and secretly walked to her. 

She kissed Solar's cheeks, "I love you…" Solar was startled, "Baby, I'm sorry. Please? Forgive me," Byul pouted, hugging Solar. 

"Hmm…" 

"Hmm? What?" 

Solar just nodded and enjoyed her food. "Baby, Talk." 

"Yewsh." 

"You're not mad anymore?" Byul asked, Solar nodded. Byul smiled and quickly hugged her and kissed Solar's cheeks repeatedly, even pecking on the lips. 

"I love you so much, I won't make you sad and hurt again. I'm really sorry, My love." Byul said, hugging the girl's side. 

"Where's Mommy?" Byul asked, "Hi Dada! She's taking a bath" Jieun said while she was watching TV. 

"Okay, I bought Tteokbokki here…" Byul said while preparing it in the kitchen. "Bunny, take a bath now." Solar shouted as went out. The towel wrapped on her body and also had her hair. 

"Coming!" 

Solar walks to the kitchen and startled at Byul, "You scared me!" Byul chuckled. 

"So fresh~" Byul teasingly looked at her girl which she received a smack on her  shoulder. "Oh, pretty lady…" 

"You didn't tell me you would come here today…" Byul walks to her and place a kiss on the girl's cheeks, "Hehehe, I got bored at my condo," 

"Just live here, you're just wasting your time going back and forth." Solar sarcastically said,