Chapter 6

It's been a month, Byul often visits her girlfriend and Jieun when she's free. 

"I have something to tell you... personally, Byul-ah..." Solar said, "Huh? Something serious?"

"Definitely yes. But, I'll meet you tomorrow," Solar uttered, "Nooo... I'll go there tonight wait for me," 

"Babe, You're drunk... You might be in danger though... Let's just meet tomorrow plus, Bunny doesn't have class," 

"I'm just tipsy, Baby... Wait for me," Byul protested. Solar kept disagreeing with Byul to go to their house but in the end, she agreed. 

Byul was tipsy and she was on her way to her girlfriend's house to visit the two. 

"I'm on my way there," Byul said, "Okay, Drive safe..." Solar said and they ended the call. 

The truck that was coming was so fast and the flash was hitting Byul's eyes. She quickly put her car on the side which the other car bumped her car which spun and flipped. 

Byul passed out and was unconscious. She had full blood. 

---

"Hello?" Solar asked, and an unknown number called her. 

"Did you know about Moon Byul-Yi? You were on her latest call list minutes ago..." 

"Uhm, Yes. I'm her girlfriend, Why?" 

"She got into a car accident, we are now heading to MooMoo Hospital," 

Solar eyes widened and shaking, "S-she what?" 

"She got into a car accident minutes ago," As the police said, Solar teared up. 

"I... I will follow there," Solar said, the call quickly ended. 

"Is that Dada?" Jieun asked, "We will go to the hospital. Wait for me here. I'll just get your stuff..." Solar said, Jieun nodded. 

She packed Jieun's needs and got their jacket. They didn't change their pajamas and just wore a jacket and took a taxi. 

"Is something happened? Why are you crying?" Jieun asked, They quickly reached the hospital and they saw Byul that was on the stretcher unconscious and full of blood. 

"B-Byul?" Solar cried as she saw her girlfriend, "D-Dada? No... Dada!!" Jirun shouted, Solar quickly held her daughter and they went in. 

"Who is her relative?" The Doc asked, "I'm her girlfriend... Do everything for her, Please?" Solar said between her tears. 

"We're the police who will investigate the car accident, Can we know anything before the scene happened?" The police asked, "She called me minutes ago too before the accident that she was on her way to our house..." Solar explain, Jieun was crying and shaking as she saw Byul. 

"Okay, We will just investigate it and ask permission to get the webcam in her car," Solar just nodded as she was dumbfounded. The police left. She hugged her daughter, "Dada won't leave us too, right?" Jieun asked, 

"We should pray for Dada..." Solar said, she just called Byul's parents. 

"This is Yongsun, Mrs. Moon... I'm... I'm sorry but Byul... got into a car accident, We're in the MooMoo Hospital," Solar nervously said, "She what?!" 

"G-got into an accident..." Solar heard a cry from her and it ended after. She thinks that they just let Byul and just call Byul's Dad. 

"Uncle, are you busy?" Solar asked, "Kind of, Why? Are you crying? Did you guys fight?" 

"It's Byul... Can you come here to the MooMoo Hospital now?" Solar asked, "What happened?" 

"C-car accident..."