Chapter 7

It was another day and Byul heard Solar vomiting in the restroom.

"Babe? Yong, Are you okay?" Byul half shouted while the others woke up, "Mommy?" Jieun asked, "Give mommy some water..." Byul said,

Jieun handed water to Solar in the restroom, "Gomawo..."

"Are you okay?" Jieun asked, Solar nodded and fixed herself. "I'll wash you after me..." Solar said, Jieun nodded.

As Solar was done, She washed her daughter. "Mommy, Why are you vomiting?"

"That's mommy's symptoms for having a baby... I was like that too when you came to Daddy and I's life back then..." Solar said, Jieun nodded.

"Bunny? How's mommy?" Byul worriedly asked, "She's okay!" Jieun half shouted.

"Have you missed... Daddy? Do you still love Daddy?" Jieun asked and faced her mom, "Daddy was part of me and you, I do love Daddy and of course, I would've missed him... Why do you miss Daddy?" Solar uttered, Jieun nodded,

"Don't worry, If Dada is already good... We will go to his grave..." Solar said, "Mom, Do you love Dada? Are you happy with her?"

"I love Dada so much and I was happy with her... How about you?" Solar asked, "I love dada and I'm happy that she came to us," Solar smiled and hugged her daughter.

They went out and saw Byul waiting for them, "Why do you look so tense there?" Solar asked, "Are you okay?" Byul asked, Solar nodded.

"Just symptoms... I'm okay, Don't worry..." Solar said, "You sure?" 

"I'm good, Byul. Don't think about me just think of yourself for now, You got me?" Solar uttered, 

"I can't be worried?" Byul asked, "No, You can't!" Jieun said to which Solar nodded. 

"When will I be able to go home?" Byul asked, "I haven't asked your doctor... Just stay at home when you are discharged," Solar said, 

"I'll bother you if I stay there..." 

"You really even think that... You're not bothering me... We'll be good too if you are at home rather than in your condo..." Solar exclaimed, "No Buts..." She added, 

"Fine..." Byul uttered. 

"Dada... Are you going to live with us before my sister comes out?" Jieun asked, Byul smiled. "You're excited huh? Mommy and I haven't talked about that but who knows???" Byul said,

---

After a long stay at the hospital, Byul was finally discharged and will stay at Solar's house. 

"Be careful, hon..." Solar said, Byul was holding her dad, "Thank you, Dad..." Byul uttered as she finally sat down on the couch. 

Solar put their stuff inside, "Uncle, Just stay until lunch... I'll cook," Solar said, "Okay, If you say so, I won't decline that one," Solar chuckled. 

Byul was so preoccupied and just staring at the wall. 

"Byul, Are you okay?" Byul glitched and looked at her dad, She just smiled and nodded. 

"Appa, Can I marry her?" Byul asked, Her Dad chuckled. "Why are you asking me about that? I'm not Bunny, her parents, or even her..." 

"I'm asking your permission..." 

"Of course, you can, As long as you are happy with her... plus you will have a child with her," Byul smiled. 

"You're thinking about that?" Byul nodded, "No worries about that, I'll support you where you are happy..."