Part 4

Raya -

I am standing while my handmaiden is helping me getting dressed for my sister's wedding. It was Sansa's Wedding day. I had to look my best wish I was okay with the only thing I was worried about was my little sister, because I knew her turn would be very soon. Finally leaving the room with my handmaiden and following behind me we made a way to my father who was waiting patiently for us.

As soon enough we were escorted out of our rooms to head to the sept for the wedding. I took my place standing in the front along with my little sister standing right beside me as we watched Sansa walk with our father down the aisle. I will not lie she really beautiful more than ever, she gave a slight smile to us, she was going to get everything she always wanted.

 I will not lie she really beautiful more than ever, she gave a slight smile to us, she was going to get everything she always wanted

Father handed her off to her husband and came stand right beside us, we listened to the vows that was said between them both, and then the whole room started to clap because of this lovely Union. We were all moved out to the garden with a feast was being held. I sat at the same table as my father and my little sister close to Sansa since we are close family.

After that I lost track of everything, I was really dreading this place definitely Kings Landing is not for me. Being here for months now to really getting tiring. But there's nothing I can do about it, one of my sisters were already married and the other one will be married too in no time and me as well. But with me I cannot stop thinking about what's beyond the wall and how important it is to take care of the problem instead of trying to get married.

But I have to remind myself to wait and be patient I will get there eventually, I push it in the back of my mind trying to think of something else. I go to think about my family that is in the North I wonder how things are going over there.

I miss my siblings and the North hopefully I can visit soon. Walking around by myself I come to a stop looking over the balcony that is overlooking City.

I said enough of my peace and quiet was interrupted by my future husband. Without a doubt he is a nice man but I don't want to get married. Between me and him we started to talk about our future and other things.

We walked together throughout the castle grounds before we knew it, it was night. We left each other and I returned back to my rooms dreading another day and Kings Landing. Meanwhile in the North, and Winterfell it was buzzing with joy and love.

Rob with his wife we're attending the duties as acting the Lord and acting lady of Winterfell. Lady Stark Overlook everything around the castle tending to her other children and being a mother-in-law to the princess, because lady Stark knows how difficult it can be coming to a new place. Things are going great in Winterfell, lady Stark and the princess were speaking in the courtyard looking to stop because John coming back in the castle with Rickon both laughing the entire time.

Lady Stark have smile on her face, she stands up and walks over to them both she rubs some dirt off her son's face and then turns to John still having a smile on her face she tells her sons to go clean up be ready for dinner.

Yes you heard right years ago when John was born and bought to the north by Ned Stark, words spread out Seven Kingdoms that Ned Stark was not faithful to his wife and produced a illegitimate child. It definitely upset lady Stark and she had some time to be mad and be angry and all the other emotions that ran through her.

But she stopped is she realized that this poor child has no mother well no time she accepted the child, she called him son. He was gifted the name Stark and not snow.

He was claimed as a legitimate heir to the north, all was good. Both of the boys went inside to clean up respecting their mother's words.

All joined at the table ready for their dinner it was a big happy family. But lady Stark did miss her daughters she she did wonder if she could make the journey to Kings Landing to see her daughters.

All spoke among each other lady Stark brought up conversation that John is at a good age that he can get married, Rob agreed with that. John was kind of nervous about it he didn't know if anybody would want him because he still sees himself sort of as a legitimate child to the north.

But they put all that self-doubt away when they brought up that he should marry a lady from the north that's where it got John thinking because he has some feelings to a lady that is a neighboring house to house Stark. The lady Bridget Flint.

So lady Stark made the preparations for her to come to Winterfell along with her family of course to make an alliance between house Stark and house Flint. Of course House of Flint came without any hesitation to house Stark, they're more than glad to marry their daughter off to one of the sons of Ned Stark.

In no time the wedding preparation started off for John and Bridget. In that time both of them stay together, trying to get to know each other a little bit more before they get married both of them couldn't believe how fast it was going.