Part 5

Things have changed a lot in King's Landing the Starks came to the capital. Many things have been changed in the capital, there were many moving pieces going with fast speed and nobody knew what the next play what happened meaning that everybody had a motive to themselves.

And that motive was the power of the iron throne, that is what everybody wants to be the center of all that power. The targaryens remained in power, so much more than the years before.

Because the targaryens made alliances with other houses to better themselves and the realm. In those years in Kings Landing Ned Stark performance duties as hand as best as he could, in those four years of being hand of the king Ned Stark resigned as hand because he wants to go back to North to be with his wife and his family, to just be home where he can die peacefully.

After Ned Stark left the capital to return home the king passed away a year later. Opening the door for his first born son to take over as the king. The funeral of the former King was large and Grand his children that survived him followed behind his casket as it went all the way to the sept so the former came to be buried.

The new king, aegon was soon crowned after the death of his father. And Margery was crowned queen something that she always wanted but now more than ever she has power, because she was just not a queen she is the queen.  

Of course she kept her Ambitions and plans to herself more or less

Of course she kept her Ambitions and plans to herself more or less. She shared those things with her grandmother of course, she was there to support her husband who lost his father but she has her own motives in hand, her own play working through her mind.

The news traveled throughout the kingdoms of the former King's death and the new king. For Ned Stark he reached home without any issues but he was sad because he had to leave his two daughters in King's Landing.

His wife welcome him with open arms and met with his other sons as well. And his son's wives, he picked up his duties until he thought it was a good idea to give over his position to his son Rob because his son was already doing that and he was already a father.

Rob and his wife were doing an excellent job running the North, for John and his wife helped Rob in any way he needed. It was being back in the North Ned cannot ask for anything.

For Raya she married Lord Jasper in king's landing before going to the seat of house Reyne. She was away from her family her sisters everything she knew everything she wanted to do. She was getting further and further away at her objectives at hand.

The first few days of the wedding if you might say it was nice Lord Jasper did his duties as a husband and she did not mind them at all, soon enough she became pregnant. She gave birth inside her new home to a lovely beautiful small baby boy.

The next ruler for house Reyne. She thought of a name that could work for her son The Only Name that came to mind was Arthur. But that's where it gets fairly wrong after that, 4 years was actually great for Raya she was happy, she had a husband that actually cared for her and their child.