Ep 1 Chap 1 Someone Follows me

Ep 1:

Someone Follows Me

Chapter 1:

Julie Cart:

Dr. Stephen came to me and asked for help as his life was in danger. I was sitting in my small cabin at my house asking,"What happened? "he said,"From some days when I go anywhere someone follows me. Sometimes I feel that someone also put his eye at my house.One day,when I was going to my clinic someone snatched my bag when I was coming from the bank taking my salary.Now,I think he wants to robbed my house."
As I am the private detective so I give him the relief that don't worry Dr. Stephen I will find him. I asked him if someone saw him when he was reaching in my house.He replied me,"Maybe not,or may be I didn't sure of it. I came to you hidely because I have no option.I think only you can help me."
I asked,"Dr Stephen From when you are facing this problem?"
He replied,"I am facing this problem from a week before,after my friends birthday party."
I asked,"Give me each and every information about that day."
He said to me,"It was an awesome day,we all friends get together after 7 years at John's birthday at Fancy Club.We all are very excited to see our childhood friends,we enjoy all day long. Next day,when I was coming to my house taking my whole salary from the bank someone robbed all of it. I also report it in the bank but police can't caught the thief.
And from that day, someone starts following me."

I said "Hmm,Do you take a cheque from the bank?"
He replied,"Yes!"
I said,"And you closed that cheque,right."
He replied,"Yes!"
I said,"It means robber got nothing and that's why he tries to robbed you again.Put all your important stuff in some secure place.And don't tell anyone about that."
After that Dr. Stephen left the house.

I disguised myself as a man in a security guard,changed my face look and went at Dr. Stephen's house. I knocked the door and said."Sir I want to work as a guard at your house." He watched me and said,"But I didn't call you.May be my wife called you.But she was out of the town, when she came I'll call you."

I replied,"Sir today, You called me in the morning."

He see me again and said,"Oh,oh I remember. Yes there was a small room for you and you stay there. And rest of the thing was previously discussed. So from now I hired you as the Security Guard of my House."