Ep 2 Chap 1: The Blood Garden

Chapter 1

The Blood Garden is also called the Red Garden because when someone go there he dead. No one found their dead body even. Some people think that it is a place of evils who killed and eat the whole body of a human being. Police went to searched there but they also never came back. Everyone also went to search them but they also didn't come back from there. Whom go there never came back. A woman came to me( Julie Cart : A private detective) and telling me all about it. She said that that place is too much scary. When she told it to her son,he laughed at her and make fun of it. So he make a plan to go there for a picnic. His name is Ryan and with his two friends he decided to go there. Women try to stop him alot but
Ryan said to her mom," Mom it's just all fake stories. Tomorrow morning, I promise you that I come from there and my name has also be written in Guinness world record."
So a women is at my office weeping alot and begging,"Mam you saved a lot of life. Please mam save my son's life also. It's a great favour on me. He was going there in the evening. Please told him not to go there."
I replied,"Mam don't cry;This isn't my work but for you I told your child strictly not to go there."
I went with the woman at her house. There was a lock on the door. She opened it.
And go inside. A note sticked on the fridge. A women pick it,read it then after it she sits on a floor and start crying alot .I took the note from her and read. That was a goodbye note of his son Ryan who went in the morning because he knew that her mother try to stop him. I see her mother and said,"I took your son back from The Blood Garden."

At my office,"Let's pack the bag Simon we are going to The Blood Garden",I said to my assistant named Simon.
Simon: What mam,A blood garden I think this is the haunted garden from which nobody can come,am I right?
I: Yes you are right we are going today there ,so what you want, take it as we are leaving for there now.

Simon: I wasn't remember Mam that today is my sister's exam and I want to go to help her in its preparation.

I: Oh so sad,okay you can go there but we have to go to the blood garden keep in your mind. I bought two tickets one for me and one for you so come fast.

Simon: Mam if we have to go there so I think my sister prepare for her paper by herself.

I see him, smile and said,"I know that you never rejected this opportunity. Come fast I am waiting in my car."

Simon and I am going to the Blood Garden by car.

Simon: Mam do you heard before about this place? My mother told me that The Blood Garden is a place where evil makes food from the body of human being. When I was child my mother told that if I did a mistake so he sent me to The Blood Garden so those evils make food of me and will eat it too.

I: Your mother's wish now comes true(and turns the steering)

Simon: What mam!

I: Evil eat Tandoori Simon today.

Simon sits quietly. The gate was seem to be appear,a big and bold name written there "The Blood Garden".

Simon: Mam, Is this the blood garden how beautiful it seems to be.

I and Simon went out of the car and see there was nobody faraway.

Simon: I don't think Ryan came here.

I: Do you think evils also here? I don't even think it so. Lets go inside.

Simon: But mam there was strictly written that we can't go inside.

I: We are detective, and we don't need anyone's permission. Come fast before someone see us.

Simon: But mam!

I: If you don't want to come you can sit in the car but I am going to find Ryan and the theory behind this Blood Garden.

Simon: Mam Let's go what I did in car.

We both went inside the Blood Garden.